ScoutBreath F2

blues147

These seeds were some more freebies from our good friend @Tynehead Tom, I soaked four seeds, they all popped and it seems I damaged one moving them to the grodan, I'm surprised it

came up, time will tell I guess. Will post pic's again in a few weeks.  Just a note on these, put them in a pill bottle with some sandpaper and worked them over gently for about a minute.

DSC01.JPG

hey right on 🙂

ya i figured you might like to try those hehehe 

I didn't make very many beans of that f2 but enough to share with a couple people anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking for two females here, wondering if I might have four. I was sure at the time I killed one of these when moving them but all look fine.

24 days from soak.

DSC1.JPG

DSC2.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, @Lunchpale, don't be shy as your grow gets going post some pic's. I have the four all bunched up in one tent, need another week to find space, will most more pic's then.

BTW I agree Tyne rocks!!!

Will try , I shut everything down as I am putting home for sale but I couldn’t help putting an led in my kitchen window and starting some Crème Brûlée and a couple others lol, not sure what I will do with them  yet.

2 hours ago, Lunchpale said:

Daaaammnnnn there are not enough people starting this wonderful f2 , I am dropping some today @Tynehead Tom , a great gift amongst many , dude you rock.

Chunky Pigs doesn't drop much gear and I'm sure very little of it makes it to canukistan. I made a small batch of F2 for personal use and have only shared those beans with 2 , maybe 3 people so you and blues147 were the lucky 2  hehehe

• 3 weeks later...

14th day of flower this one on the right is a monster, chopped two males from the four of them. I believe these are both females, the one on the right was the biggest of the bunch looks like a lot of trimming required,

its the only one I took clippings from, the one leaf I took a pic of on that plant has 13 leaves not sure if that is pretty rare.

DSC01.JPG

DSC02.JPG

DSC03.JPG

Man that one on the right looks like it could fill a 3'x3' space, some clones of this lady will definitely get some out door sun.

The male and female were both very narrow leafed phenotypes, near identical and both had nice branchy structure. 

Can't wait to see those in full bloom.

I didn't keep the parents around and instead have a different scoutbreath female that is a much different and more OGKB looking pheno as my keeper for now.

Gonna have to pop more of the F1's , there's some awesome plants in Chunky's gear.

I popped the Fire OGKB freebies and got 4 out of 5 seeds to grow. Have 1 female and 3 males. Gonna cull one male as it isn't very branchy and has a flat stem rub. The other two males I'll probably throw them on 12/12 and collect some pollen. One is very narrow leafed and is at 11 blades , the other is more broader leafed and more branchy. Both have real nice but different stem smells and both have glitter to the fan leaves. Not sure if there will ever be another release of Chunky's Fire OGKB so i will not be able to resist making F2's with both males and the one female.

I think though..... my next hobby cross will be a super stanky sour gorilla bubble bx2 male with awesome structure and tight nodes and lots of glitter to his leaves..... onto my current Scoutbreath cut. Can't help myself 😄

• 1 month later...

I feel like I been missing in action these last few months. Since I started using hlg leds doubling wattage in tents and adjusting nut's to suit the plants I have had lots of trouble with some great genetics

that were gifted to my by coastal and Tyne, because they were gifted it only makes me feel worse, I guess just some growing pains I'll learn from. Hoping to start the coastal stuff again shortly, those plants

looked absolutely killer until I let the ph get out of wack and torched the tops of plants with hlg leds. Anyway on to Tynes stuff that I torched slightly letting plants get too close to the leds. This scoutbreath

definitely looks like a keeper, I passed a few grams along to a close friend who loved it, not really a smoke report. Would love to try that gb bx2 onto the sb f2 lol and prob anything else you work on. Anyway

a few pics of the smaller of the two sb f2's cut at 9 weeks. I also had trouble with the first clones I took off these so I'll have to reveg some clips to recover. Growing has def become a bigger passion for me

since meeting all you fine folks here. I definitely need to go back to the drawing board on Tonys gb also, had two clones I kept for several months only to discover they were males.

PS, forgot to mention these buds were not that sticky, had a very nice sweet fuel smell to them and the buds were rock hard and heavy.

DSC01.JPG

DSC02.JPG

DSC03.JPG

DSC04.JPG

DSC05.JPG

Don’t worry about sprouting my seeds ever lol, better sprouted and lost than just lost to time! They looked really nice too, inspired me to sprout a few of my own!

Looks like some nice plants coming out of those F2's there @blues147 , I appreciate you giving the feedback as I haven't gotten to popping any of those.

here's the other female Scoutbreath (f1) that I didn't F2 but I did hit it with some 88G13HP pollen I was sent to knock up one of my Grandma's Hashplants (bodhi Irene x 88g13hp)

Here's a shot of her top cola as she begins the start of week 9, super rock hard chunky flowers and really nice yields on this pheno.

05-18-2019 Scout Breath @ 56 days.JPG

Archived