shaggyballs

Washington State residents may not grow marijuana plants in their homes because Washington State law requires police to have 24 hour a day access to a growing facility without a warrant.

shaggyballs

Will this be the new normal.

The war on home growing is getting bigger than ever.

Will home growing be removed from Michigan and other state law too?

I said this would happen when CO. was the first state to go legal.

People laughed and said it would never happen.🤔

Will CA. and CO. be next?

What say you.

“We have no safety provisions in place protecting our children from the serious issues surrounding home grows.”

What the hell are the serious issues?????

This? WTF???

Local agencies will have trouble enforcing the law, particularly if they get reports that someone is growing a few more plants than the limit.

And it also doesn’t have the resources available to enforce such a limit.

Edited by shaggyballs

dawn patrol
On 1/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, shaggyballs said:

“We have no safety provisions in place protecting our children from the serious issues surrounding home grows.”

What the hell are the serious issues?????

The serious issue that future generations might grow up thinking cannabis is the helpful substance that it is and not something that needs taxation and regulation?

Kingfish

Just talked to a buddy in Rhode Island (the 1st New England state to go Medical). They are not only moving backwards compared to the other states, but now they are also trying to take the home growing away and make people use dispensaries exclusively. It’s going to be happening in lots of places IMO. 🤢 

shaggyballs
12 hours ago, Kingfish said:

they are also trying to take the home growing away and make people use dispensaries exclusively.

Sadly this is sooooo true!

You can bet your ass this will soon happen everywhere.

They can't tax home grows and home growing is competition for the dispensaries so they will have to be eliminated.

The war on home growing is very real and is currently ramping up and is coming to a state near you.

If you do not have a amended state constitution you will lose your home growing rights pretty quickly I predict.

Even then you still may lose your rights with a vote of the people.

imiubu

Many of us saw 'the writing on the wall' as far back as the enactment of the MMMP in terms of the very real possibility of loosing

our grow rights one day. The reason/s has already been stated here and is in reality all about PROFIT and that doesn't mean for

those who want to grow their own... nope, it's for the corp whores only.  Gov't doesn't want home grows either as well... they haven't figured out a way to monitor/ inspect home grows... yet... so, it's easier to make home growing illegal again. 

Since the first time I took a toke, I engaged in illegal activity, I became a criminal in the eyes of my gov't and even my own family. 

That was 44 years ago. I am still a criminal even though I've been granted 'rights' to grow my own.   I'll most likely be a criminal til

death due to cannabis use/ growing.

So, I figure it this way... now that I am learning to grow my own herb, I will not discontinue no matter their new rules... fuck them. 

I know how toexist underground as it's all I've known for the greatest % of my adult life.  My friend are also well versed at staying

low and networking in the black mkt.   Med and rec weed has only strengthened those networks and the internet allows us easier

and faster communications.  Dang, anyone remember pay phones, talking in code or beepers?  We survived and thrived then... we

will do so even if they again take away our 'rights'. Fuck them and fuck it...  I will not give up nor quit growing my herb.  The credo

was and should still be... keep  it secret, keep it safe imho.

"They" want us 100% dependent upon their shit weed at their fucking stores.  WTF... everything wrapped in mylar sealed pkgs and

I can't see nor smell it even???   yeah... fuck that.

My brother lives in WA and he uses the 'pot shops' at either %43 or %46 taxes I don't remember which.  Yeah, let that sink in. 

He smokes very little and makes very good $$ so, it works for him.  Those of us who do not have the means... have to look to other

ways and that is how they will continue to make us criminals.   You're fucked if you're poor... but that ain't news.  SSDD

Edited by imiubu
karn't speel

Kingfish

The thing I just  don’t understand at all. There is a large % of folks that will never grow their own medicine for many reasons. This is all greed as it always is. Will it be better eventually to be in a non MJ state?? This is how shit goes off the rails - The Greed Machine takes over and all common sense is lost.

PlantLady

Just remember Johnny Appleseed and do your part...spread it far and wide! Lets make it the "new" dandelion! The Audubon Society already has it listed as a north American wildflower, introduced from Asia. Says its range is from Ontario to New Brunswick; south to Virginia; west to Tennessee and Kansas; and north to Minnesota. With a habitat of waste places and roadsides.

imiubu

This may not be appropriate for this thread but, you guys opened the door haha.

When you joined @shaggyballs and ever since... I often hear "Schweddy balls" in my head upon seeing your UN haha.

So... here it is 😄

shaggyballs

Soooo, you want to talk about my balls, do ya?😜

They may be a little mis-shapen.☹️

But my balls are here for your pleasure.😍

Kingfish

Hadn't seen that skit in a decade or two.  Still can’t believe that they kept it together without cracking up.