NYCO x GB

Tonygreen

Tonygreen

This old boy is spewing pollen everywhere.

If I fuck up ima have gg4 x (nyco x gb) too. God I hope not. I need my stash. Lol.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gaines1016
13 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Tonygreen

This old boy is spewing pollen everywhere.

If I fuck up ima have gg4 x (nyco x gb) too. God I hope not. I need my stash. Lol.

haha

giphy.gif

Nyco x GB x nyco fem a little less conception response but looks like it took.

This one has long pistils. Nice orange smell.

20190723_232812.jpg

The dsd got dusted on a nyco x GB mom that had more grapefruit citrus going on. Least viable but looks like might have a few.

Nyco x GB moms with the orange bubblicious Male have total pollination. Orange bubblicious mom twin and a more pure fruit smelling orange mom...

20190723_233922.jpg

20190723_233915.jpg

When I got my glue back from my guy I also picked up a moon tang cut that was found and being passed in my old circle. Dont know much about it but my circle was small and tight and if they're banging it then there Is something to it. I wanted to wait for a GB male but I been beating this thing up for ages in its algae rockwool cube. She is about a week in so I put up some orange bubblicious pollen for her. Not keeping it. Might kick myself later but I'm clearing the table for this falls new GB selection.

Be some cool freebies anyhow.

I put the ogchem pollen on the chunkiest female indica mom.

DSD went on the second chunkiest..

Not sure how they will take. Lou did tell me the males and females from this line were least viable. Shes thick and terpy.

20190727_224410.jpg

Nyco x  gb f2... orange bubblicious male did his thing. Looks to be a full seedset.

IMG_20190730_233559_470.jpg

Ogchem reversed fem pollen stuck like glue ha. vvvvvvvvv

IMG_20190730_232637_113.jpg

Double strawberry diesel reverse fem with a super soft/light seed set... see if these make much of any... fingers crossed.

IMG_20190730_232148_419.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates. Been having little time since the accident. Got the nyco x GB x (reversed ogchem) down. 

I been letting my seed moms run until most all the leaves shrivel. Really dark beans in there so happy for that.

If you see the ogchem mom pics above you will see this mom matches her really well. Hard thick grapefruit buds... this was a rare pheno that showed sour bubble flower formation not glue type nugs. Short thick wld indica type. Not the stretchy glue types I generally select to.

I was listening indica lovers! Wait till you see the mom I used for the dsd pollen. Got one more for ya. This one is all grapefruit and even has resemblance to dr. P. Awesome nyco cut pictured before.

Trimmed some dead leaf to show the structure.

20190903_155943.jpg

20190903_021407.jpg

20190903_021352.jpg

20190903_021258.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting around to sorting these finally. Various amounts of each. Regs the most and ogchem came out in highest numbers. Great look to the seeds and germing fine. Not so many of dsd or the nyco bx.

Interestingly you can almost judge the GB phenos by the size of the seed. The more indica sour bubble leaning moms produce larger seed and the glue learners produce much smaller seed.

Guest dawn patrol

been playing with Glue crosses for awhile now and @Tonygreen has it down.  Glue dominant plants will come from the smaller seeds.  Don't for a minute discount the other seed, there is likely great stuff to be found there as well, but if you like to grow glue type plants, sort out the smaller seed and you'll probably find something you'll like.

Got my label tape today. Told em to draw a gorilla on it kinda angry. Lol

Gonna start packing up.

The fems made a lot less seed. Gonna make em all even the best I can and put all 4 lines in for the price of one. Otherwise there will just be a few packs of the fems and people that want em will probably miss out.

Good idea? Or should I make the fems full packs and let the chips fall where they may? Thoughts?

20191021_204113.jpg

From a buyer's view the bundle pack sounds good to me.All four lines will be packed separately.How many fems would be in the bundle pack vs separate pack.

So after what I need to keep for breeding it's looking like it would be pretty close to a Bogo deal usual number of beans...

Group option...

Nyco x GB regs 10

Nycogb x dsd 2

Nycogb x ogchem 5

Nycogb x Nyco (bx1) 4

Otherwise if I do separate 10 packs of the crosses it will be maybe 10-15 packs tops of the crosses (less off the dsd) and they will be gone in a flash so a bunch of peeps guaranteed to miss out until I run the lines separate work again in about a year.

What's everyone's opinion? Ya they'd be labeled separate if the group option.  I kinda screwed up the collectors GB pack. People woulda rather for separated but I wasnt thinkin on those. I was thinking the old bog adventure mixes. Ya these would be packed separate.

First experience with fem pollen learned alot. Not even close to the visibility of male pollen.

I'm surprised and happy it did so good after most of a year in my freezer. The beans look really good just small amount. Lots of potential though the grapefruit and orange profiles are all very loud and pronounced.

Archived