This is where Hunting Season never ends...

Orion

A bunch of stuff getting ready to show what they got....Testers that I am finally  getting too....some Blockhead crosses I made 5 years ago... A beautiful "Fighting Buddha" lady  X  Blockhead and the best  "Purple Peyote" girl out of 2 packs  X  Blockhead.   I had 90% germ on the Fighting Buddha cross and only 40% on the Peyote Purple cross so I will be popping the rest of those very soon after theses testers so I can f2 them.

Also have a couple Purple Sunshine,  a couple Valley Gash  x 3 Headed Dragon and a Ortiga  X  3 Headed Dragon.

All of these will be veg'd under 315 cmh and flowered under 315 cmh with a bunch of stuff coming out of my 315 cmh room top shelf I have made the decision to continue this adventure and go back thru my vault and grow all of my past favorites again without the hps influence and under cmh to see if anything really stands out more than it did with hps.

Pics to follow 

• Like 5

Ready to rumble...I wish they made a scanner to sex them now!  Fighting Budha X Blockhead...(root shot) under 30 days from un soaked bean in the medium. 

20190130_152806.jpg

Blue Sunshine

20190130_152924.jpg

20190130_152929.jpg

Edited by Orion
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 3
On 1/31/2019 at 7:20 PM, Orion said:

Some others in flower...original Sweet Tooth #4 that I got to crack...

20190131_171016.jpg

Those #4 Tooth have huge fans...

20190131_171027.jpg

its been a long time sence someone has grown sweetooth #3 or#4

• Like 2

Yeah we use to grow big trees of the original sweet tooth.. was lime green and really caked in frost... def threw down some big fan leaves, our cut was even a bit fatter blades and lighter green, but great score! All the bud I saw from that line was kills! What was it again grapefruit x skunk or grapefruit x blueberry? Or was it grapefruit x afghani and shishkaberry was blueberry x afghani? My old emery seed lists burned in my house

😞

• Like 2
Guest 3rdCoaster

Been smoking on some Cherry Queen for a while now....wish I would have kept a cut of the flowered female.     Nice high with a pleasant hashy/cherry taste.

Your garden is looking great...thanks for sharing.

6 hours ago, Orion said:

Cherry Queen #5...

20190209_112759.jpg

20190209_112804.jpg