TIME FOR SOME FUN. GLG's SUPER BOWL BASH

dragboatjeffy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well WTF, Am I the only guy here that has seen the price is right???? Bid $1 and win it all.

I have to go to work. But I will figure out how to pick a winner.

Thanks for playing. Dragboat

Ok that game was a snooze, What about you whittle down to the Patriots fans.

Peeps that picked the Rams are Automatically our as they picked the wrong horse and it ended up losing the race.

Now scramble the names in a hat and have Mrs Dragboat pick a name.. That sounds pretty fair.

But life’s Not fair,.. so do what makes you feel good about it. 

Thanks for making me want to watch the game @dragboatjeffy.

Otherwise I would have probably been doing something else other  than watching professionals struggle to succeed.... er..play football.

Hey it was a good kicking game..

3 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Well WTF, Am I the only guy here that has seen the price is right???? Bid $1 and win it all.

I have to go to work. But I will figure out how to pick a winner.

Thanks for playing. Dragboat

haha I thought of that right after i guessed lol 

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Ok that game was a snooze, What about you whittle down to the Patriots fans.

Peeps that picked the Rams are Automatically our as they picked the wrong horse and it ended up losing the race.

Now scramble the names in a hat and have Mrs Dragboat pick a name.. That sounds pretty fair.

But life’s Not fair,.. so do what makes you feel good about it. 

Thanks for making me want to watch the game @dragboatjeffy.

Otherwise I would have probably been doing something else other  than watching professionals struggle to succeed.... er..play football.

Hey it was a good kicking game..

How bout including everyone that took the time too play...picking the wrong score even if you had the Pats winning it's still a bad call.

Somehow I totally forgot that Wade Phillips was Rams D coordinator who always keeps Brady under 20 points. But I never could have guessed the Rams would be held to 3 total points. As The Patriots dynasty nears its expiration date, With all the haters, it seems that for now, Brady and The Patriots are still # 1. Can anyone say Brady is not the GOAT NOW???

E8ECF3B6-FA1C-4903-AD3B-081665250196.jpeg

1 hour ago, fly007 said:

How about going by post count?

Whoever is closest to 656. 

Seems fair to me 😎 🙄

lol

Can always count on you to poke a finger....lol

I agree with @fly007, course My vote do t count... so there’s that.

1 hour ago, Kingfish said:

Somehow I totally forgot that Wade Phillips was Rams D coordinator who always keeps Brady under 20 points. But I never could have guessed the Rams would be held to 3 total points. As The Patriots dynasty nears its expiration date, With all the haters, it seems that for now, Brady and The Patriots are still # 1. Can anyone say Brady is not the GOAT NOW???

Bingo.. that’s a cool middle fingered fist

Guest dawn patrol
11 hours ago, Kingfish said:

I'm just sayin........

Tom Brady.jpg

Every QB in the history of the NFL has had footballs prepped to their preference. That was a  fabricated witch hunt, but not to worry cuz Brady will retire in another 3 to 4 years. 

D8A99FB2-A98F-41AA-93A4-27F9763530AF.jpeg

FAD9CBE1-7FE3-47C6-984C-6621CED00450.jpeg

Hey guys sorry there was no winner. 

I am  going to put all the names in a hat and pull out a winner.

I will try and do this tomorrow. And will post the list of names here.

If I miss someone please make sure to tag me and I will add you to the list. I will try and do the drawing on Sunday. Thanks to all who played. DBJ

Here is the list of people that played the superbowl bash. If your name is not on this list and you played please contact us ASAP on this thread.

Thanks,

Dragboat

Dirt Dog 777

Fly 007

Morcheeba

Shaggy balls

Zoombug

Orion

llynnboy

Frankslan

Limos

Tonygreen

Tynehead Tom

Dirtdog 777

Ganja Ken

Kingfish

Dawn patrol

MPB

Bugman

Flying Dutchman

Kind 024

Slick Rick

Comacus

Knucklehead Bob

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Was there a happy ending with Super Bowl drawing?

0754B359-F7E8-4489-8EFF-37CFB468D30D.jpeg

Sooooo Sorry I did a video of drawing the winner and did start to post it and I must not have finished.

I will do this today. Thanks for the reminder. DBJ

Archived