Bodhi logo new

New Bodhi Drop at Greatlakes Genetics Dropping January 18th at 6 PM EST

New strains dropping

Sunshine Queen (3 kings x ssdd)

Kashmir Sunshine (kashmir 22 x ssdd)

Cherry Lotus (fat cherry x sow lotus)
OMG 4 (chem 4 x omg)
Lemon Thai x Wookie (name coming soon)

Genius Thai x 88g13/hp (name coming soon)

Limited:

Wookin Panub (chem 4 x wookie)

Lotus 4 (chem 4 x snow lotus)

Black Triangle x SSDD

Sunshine Head (loompas headband x ssdd)

Thanks from greatlakesgenetics

crew

A quick up date. We have a new name for Wookin Panub (chem 4 x wookie)

it is now called 4 Play (chem 4 x wookie)

And these 2 strains now have names!!!

(Lemon Thai x Wookie) is called Sundance

(genius Thai x 88g13/HP) is called Mindfullness

Sorry for the Mistake. The news letter was made before we received the order and the new names.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, OtisCampbell said:

Any hints on when the next Bodhi drop will be? 😁

We hope to have a drop with in a few days. We hope to have the new gear in hand TODAY.

I am working on the list of the new strains. I will list them after we do inventory on the new gear.

Thanks for cking.

Hey DBJ. Word on the street is you are the Man. Keep up the good work and enjoy the heat. Back to shoveling snow before you know it.

I'm having issues with the GLG website. Most times I can get to the home page but clicking on a specific   strain results in an endless waiting for GLG site to respond. other time the site as a whole is unreachable. Been going on for a few days now.

Anyone else with issues?

19 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Hey DBJ. Word on the street is you are the Man. Keep up the good work and enjoy the heat. Back to shoveling snow before you know it.

Thanks for the kind words. always a pleasure.😎 They have been after the GB4 over the last week. 

15 hours ago, AVR1 said:

I'm having issues with the GLG website. Most times I can get to the home page but clicking on a specific   strain results in an endless waiting for GLG site to respond. other time the site as a whole is unreachable. Been going on for a few days now.

Anyone else with issues?

15 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

Yes , can't sign in to my account either 🤔

Yo @dragboatjeffy ?

EDIT: Just tried again with no issue this time 

If any one has any trouble announce it here and send a message to Admin@greatlakesgenetics.com and write account problem on the subject bar.

This will send it to tec support,and they will be on top of things as we make our switch.

We have the new site almost done. So we are giving every thing new order numbers and rewriting the rules.

So this may cause a few delays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks DBJ

Also new Bodhi gear is in house. We have to count it and list it. List of the new gear coming later today.Dropping in a day or 2.

16 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

I'll send a few bx4 to restock when I drop my orange crosses. After that onto NEW GB.

And oh boy do I got a plan for em!

Looking forward to Both!!!

Just to chime in @dragboatjeffy, I have had issues for a week or two also. Was curious about the Katsu seeds (like all seeds -Ha), and couldn’t click on specific strains - similar to @AVR1. I never tried to sign in but was just site surfing. Figured I’d mention it. Thank you for your time

2 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Just to chime in @dragboatjeffy, I have had issues for a week or two also. Was curious about the Katsu seeds (like all seeds -Ha), and couldn’t click on specific strains - similar to @AVR1. I never tried to sign in but was just site surfing. Figured I’d mention it. Thank you for your time

I be leave we fixed the problem last night. Thanks for letting me know.

Archived