Kosher Kush x LBL

Orion

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, snoplow20 said:

I have a 3 headed cross i need to start poppen beans from. Some of these grow reports for bad dawg are looken awesome. 

my valley ghash  x 3 headed dragon was straight up fire!

• 3 weeks later...

This "Green Bitch" keeper is so aggressive, it hasn't stopped amazing me...a cut from a plant in early flower, nothing but a little saliva, with a dust of home Depot root hormone, stuck in wet coco, @ 78*  to 80*  and in 9 Days, Boom...Roots like no other...

20191212_151608.jpg

20191212_151626.jpg

• 10 months later...

Yeah I officially love that pheno, Beast mode engaged in that cross!

I really time and again am super impressed with how that long bottom male brought out some really great stuff from all those clones, still let a lot of traits from the mom come through but seems like vigor, yield and potency are all really high!

1 hour ago, Coastal said:

Yeah I officially love that pheno, Beast mode engaged in that cross!

I really time and again am super impressed with how that long bottom male brought out some really great stuff from all those clones, still let a lot of traits from the mom come through but seems like vigor, yield and potency are all really high!

You are so right and the lemon cleaner fuely smell is intoxicating...

Archived