GREATLAKES GENETICS OUT OF THE CLOSET AT CHRISTMAS

dragboatjeffy

Well with things going recreational legal. I thought it was time to let some family members know what I do.

It has been a bitch lying to everyone what i am always doing. "how come Jeff is not at the office any more".

"what does he do ".

So I rolled a big Cheech and Chong dubbie and took it to the family Christmas party. Boy did I get a lot of questions. And more than one that was willing to try some medicine.

Also what to start a thread for the 3 Year Zlab Anniversary party. The high times cup should be huge sense everyone can attend.

Where should we start this thread?

74461991_Bigdubbie.thumb.JPG.29ee73622ecccea12cba7945de9b5459.JPG

Hey man, pass that shit over here!  Lol

There's a thread already in da club (dunno if I can link it here). 

Cant wait to see ya again in June DBJ!!!

Guest imiubu
4 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Where should we start this thread?

74461991_Bigdubbie.thumb.JPG.29ee73622ecccea12cba7945de9b5459.JPG

At least for now, look in the club house.

What did you roll that thing with?  Looks like a great time and one hell of a way to break the ice haha.

2 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Everyone I know knows I bake except for my 15 y/o daughter.... 

Nice doob..and shirt.. Hear that Daydream is great smoke

I had Sunshine daydream a long time ago and it was very nice,and I made a shirt about it because it is the top seller of all strains I have sold.

Mr B must have made a million of them!!!

Guest imiubu
Just now, fly007 said:

Thought you started one?

Oh shit, where was I talking trash then????

lol

Well ya know... fight club rules and all 😉   At least for now imho.

2 minutes ago, imiubu said:

At least for now, look in the club house.

What did you roll that thing with?  Looks like a great time and one hell of a way to break the ice haha.

I rolled it out of heavy paper, we did fire it up for affect. But that was it. And it was limos Atonic. I did not want to hurt anyone.

And yea I told all the none smoker's, I know this is what you all think we do,is smoke cheeh dubbies. Then I got out the real deal. I showed my adopted mother who is 80, a puck full of wax and she started to smell it and stopped and said "I won't get high will I?". We all laughed. And it was funny watching some of the other members of the family  that get high ,but are still in the closet. They looked like a deer in the head lights. Acting dumb about the questions asked. LOL

13 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Lookin good dude! Glg booth at the cup?

No, I do not like to vend there . That is hard work and your so busy you can not keep track of inventory. So both times I did it, I ended up double selling items that did not get pulled from inventory. and had to make it up to the on line customers.

I did give out freebies. And some pucks and lighters,stickers,shirts ect. and @ Ninefold, @Somken joe and a group of us from zlabs  shared the cost of a booth and on the cost of the camp ground.

If you are interested in making the trip, we can plan a fundraiser to get a booth for members here to vend from? But we should move this talk to the other area. 

Must have felt great to talk to the family. I think many folks are realizing that their former biased opinions are kind of silly and manipulated. Hopefully we keep moving forward with momentum? “For the times, they are a changing!!”

Guest imiubu
12 minutes ago, dragboatjeffy said:

I rolled it out of heavy paper, we did fire it up for affect. But that was it. And it was limos Atonic. I did not want to hurt anyone.

And yea I told all the none smoker's, I know this is what you all think we do,is smoke cheeh dubbies. Then I got out the real deal. I showed my adopted mother who is 80, a puck full of wax and she started to smell it and stopped and said "I won't get high will I?". We all laughed. And it was funny watching some of the other members of the family  that get high ,but are still in the closet. They looked like a deer in the head lights. Acting dumb about the questions asked. LOL

Let em stay in the closet and act dumb.  It's gotta feel dam good for you to finally be "out".  So much more relaxing for sure.

Congrats on taking that first huge step.

54 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Yeah @dragboatjeffy , now the rest of the people get to find out about GLG & your legendary freebies   :beavisnbutthead:

So this should negate any requirement to be a card holder , correct ?   :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Yes I would think anyone over the age of 21 would be allowed in. They may not be able to buy smoke but you can give it to them so I see no reason there would be a issue.

But we will ck for sure when the make a announcement.

Guest knucklehead bob
6 minutes ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Yes I would think anyone over the age of 21 would be allowed in.

I was talkin' 'bout buying beans :smileys-passing-joint:

24 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

I was talkin' 'bout buying beans :smileys-passing-joint:

When I had a booth at the THC Expo and at a show in grand rapids, my booth was in the non card holder area. So you never had to have a card to buy seeds. At the HT cup they also offered me a spot in the non card holder part. So I would say yes they could buy seeds. But will confirm with HT's.

Wow love the shirt man!!! You a dead head?

just popped some of your deadheadxdragonblood beans!!’ Super excited to see the results!!! Any tips for this strain?

Archived