aridbud

afterthought autos. Strain descriptions

Bugman

i found those pic ANODYNE pic of the 4 females in no order, the jest of these is nice taste ,citris,fruity,muskey , the high strong THC/CBD nice pain releaf,helps on sleep , nice body efects , they were farley stable  with only a few phenos which were very simler in affects an bud structure, i kep #3 thats the cut i passed around,ive still got a few seeds that me or my buddy will grow out, this time i may use a male an make a few seeds as it showed to be real promising, every one whoes smoked it loves it100_6748.thumb.JPG.b82803c82af59122d567f3831e67aa00.JPG100_6749.thumb.JPG.6c542961fe3dd65abd313ac80f131527.JPG100_6748.thumb.JPG.1395de103874e1592c92bed8c09a9d4f.JPG100_6751.thumb.JPG.2866531d1adf1d98f71a749a9d81eb03.JPG

i forgot to say all the buds were tigh rock hard nugs

Edited by Bugman

aridbud

Thanks for posting, Bug.

Another good high CBD strain available on GLG (and a few other sites) is Pivotal Moment. Combining Critical Bilbao crossed with Black Russian it has been crossed with SCBDX (Super CBDX a newer high CBD/low thc seed ~8-10%) in order to create a Sativa dominant hybrid that also retains the traits of the Bilbao Black Critical. Some say it’s the best strain to have come out of the Basque region. We took it one step farther for an AK/Critical Mass offering a CBD enhance strain and amp up thc level to around 15%. It’s great for chronic pain, insomnia, PTSD. Despite the Critical Mass in this plant, it is a mellow stone for what ails you. Flowering ~60 days. a high CBD crossed with Critical Mass.

Have several friends that agree it helps relieve pain and a real soft, lasting buzz with equal thc:CBD of ~ 15-18%. I like it for flavor, a sleep aid or after digging in the dirt for several hrs.

Edited by aridbud
include thc percentage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

Mountain Wizard

IMG_20191028_113502272.thumb.jpg.347439a606bf1becef9e3a41bb8e1f1e.jpgIMG_20191028_113344607.thumb.jpg.b43ac717a8edd625d25f92eff70c242b.jpgJust a couple shots. Cola is from Emprors' Bandanna, the other is a Blue Mataro/onyx. Both great structure! Had to start in smaller containers and transplant after finding out sex, so growth would be more if undisturbed from the beginning.

aridbud

Bravo, Mtn Wiz!!! Feedback we've received on growing the Bandana has been exhilarating! Everyone thrilled with it. Nice shot of Mataro/Onyx hybrid. 

wadehump

Anyone have any daylight Express pics average of height and length of grow 

aridbud

Recommend 3 gallon container and seedling to harvest ~78 days. Does better at 5 gallon, over 30" in height; other factors, it exceeds. Actually a few phenos. This one below- thick, PE indica type. Other, lankly sativa dominant with multiple branches, height 36" or so. Grow it, cure it, smoke it.

DAYLIGHT.JPG

Edited by aridbud
added- phenos

wadehump

Can’t remember are these regular or femminized 

Bugman

looking nice . ha @aridbud i need to give your autos  another try, now that i understand more about growing them, i think i can do better on growing them next time around.

aridbud
54 minutes ago, wadehump said:

Feminizing strips needed RNA. We never have and never will adulterate our gear.

Mountain Wizard

This isn't an auto, but is Aridbud's gear. Jellybreath. Good potency and just a couple weeks into cure so starting to get the tart fruit notes. As always, def worth growing!IMG_20191130_042705399.thumb.jpg.e44ec6e52af1c87d44ffe095cb9aa378.jpg

aridbud

NEW DECADE, NEW PROJECTS, NEW STRAINS!!!!!!

Greetings, one and all.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:42 AM, wadehump said:

ALL of our strains are REGULAR!! We prefer plants /seeds be natural unadulterated. Won't want my RNA to be stripped, hence same with seeds feminizing. Organically grown.

We've got several new ventures progressing. Collaborating with Dutch seed company FEMALE SEEDS on a few auto, CBD projects with them.

And movement on our own Co-op 'home breeder' website hoping to have the maiden voyage in mid-April. Currently have 10 breeders that are interested and hoping to round it out to 15 by then. All are getting strains ready with assortment of genetics: landraces, photoperiods, hemp and our autos. A North American seed website with ecological slant! 

Stay tuned!

Edited by aridbud
not enough coffee, finger stiff from snow removal. Ahhhhh, winter!!

aridbud
39 minutes ago, aridbud said:

Have several new hemp strains, Loc Dog's gifting of Amnesia with our Shimmer Haze, Tokarev x Shimmer and a few new ones gifted from auto breeder on collaborative project. Will get pics out soon.

Great growing to all in 2020!!!!