afterthought autos. Strain descriptions

aridbud

i found those pic ANODYNE pic of the 4 females in no order, the jest of these is nice taste ,citris,fruity,muskey , the high strong THC/CBD nice pain releaf,helps on sleep , nice body efects , they were farley stable  with only a few phenos which were very simler in affects an bud structure, i kep #3 thats the cut i passed around,ive still got a few seeds that me or my buddy will grow out, this time i may use a male an make a few seeds as it showed to be real promising, every one whoes smoked it loves it100_6748.thumb.JPG.b82803c82af59122d567f3831e67aa00.JPG100_6749.thumb.JPG.6c542961fe3dd65abd313ac80f131527.JPG100_6748.thumb.JPG.1395de103874e1592c92bed8c09a9d4f.JPG100_6751.thumb.JPG.2866531d1adf1d98f71a749a9d81eb03.JPG

i forgot to say all the buds were tigh rock hard nugs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting, Bug.

Another good high CBD strain available on GLG (and a few other sites) is Pivotal Moment. Combining Critical Bilbao crossed with Black Russian it has been crossed with SCBDX (Super CBDX a newer high CBD/low thc seed ~8-10%) in order to create a Sativa dominant hybrid that also retains the traits of the Bilbao Black Critical. Some say it’s the best strain to have come out of the Basque region. We took it one step farther for an AK/Critical Mass offering a CBD enhance strain and amp up thc level to around 15%. It’s great for chronic pain, insomnia, PTSD. Despite the Critical Mass in this plant, it is a mellow stone for what ails you. Flowering ~60 days. a high CBD crossed with Critical Mass.

Have several friends that agree it helps relieve pain and a real soft, lasting buzz with equal thc:CBD of ~ 15-18%. I like it for flavor, a sleep aid or after digging in the dirt for several hrs.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

IMG_20191028_113502272.thumb.jpg.347439a606bf1becef9e3a41bb8e1f1e.jpgIMG_20191028_113344607.thumb.jpg.b43ac717a8edd625d25f92eff70c242b.jpgJust a couple shots. Cola is from Emprors' Bandanna, the other is a Blue Mataro/onyx. Both great structure! Had to start in smaller containers and transplant after finding out sex, so growth would be more if undisturbed from the beginning.

Bravo, Mtn Wiz!!! Feedback we've received on growing the Bandana has been exhilarating! Everyone thrilled with it. Nice shot of Mataro/Onyx hybrid. 

• 1 month later...

Recommend 3 gallon container and seedling to harvest ~78 days. Does better at 5 gallon, over 30" in height; other factors, it exceeds. Actually a few phenos. This one below- thick, PE indica type. Other, lankly sativa dominant with multiple branches, height 36" or so. Grow it, cure it, smoke it.

DAYLIGHT.JPG

54 minutes ago, wadehump said:

Can’t remember are these regular or femminized 

Feminizing strips needed RNA. We never have and never will adulterate our gear.

Guest Mountain Wizard

This isn't an auto, but is Aridbud's gear. Jellybreath. Good potency and just a couple weeks into cure so starting to get the tart fruit notes. As always, def worth growing!IMG_20191130_042705399.thumb.jpg.e44ec6e52af1c87d44ffe095cb9aa378.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

NEW DECADE, NEW PROJECTS, NEW STRAINS!!!!!!

Greetings, one and all.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:42 AM, wadehump said:

Can’t remember are these regular or femminized 

ALL of our strains are REGULAR!! We prefer plants /seeds be natural unadulterated. Won't want my RNA to be stripped, hence same with seeds feminizing. Organically grown.

We've got several new ventures progressing. Collaborating with Dutch seed company FEMALE SEEDS on a few auto, CBD projects with them.

And movement on our own Co-op 'home breeder' website hoping to have the maiden voyage in mid-April. Currently have 10 breeders that are interested and hoping to round it out to 15 by then. All are getting strains ready with assortment of genetics: landraces, photoperiods, hemp and our autos. A North American seed website with ecological slant! 

Stay tuned!

39 minutes ago, aridbud said:

Have several new hemp strains, Loc Dog's gifting of Amnesia with our Shimmer Haze, Tokarev x Shimmer and a few new ones gifted from auto breeder on collaborative project. Will get pics out soon.

Great growing to all in 2020!!!!

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, aridbud said:

Have several new hemp strains, Loc Dog's gifting of Amnesia with our Shimmer Haze, Tokarev x Shimmer and a few new ones gifted from auto breeder on collaborative project. Will get pics out soon.

Great growing to all in 2020!!!!The start 1st QUARTER of 2020, we've been working with our strains, hybridizing a few.

Gifted an Amnesia auto strain from Loc Dog several years ago, we developed our own version of an Amnesia Haze (from our Shimmer haze hybrid), We liked the haze so much (Shimmer), as did our testers, it has added an extra layer of ooomph to our Tokarev T-3. Others developed late fall, several blue strain hybrids, a Blue Mazar hybrid is quite the mammoth.

Also, numerous CBD Hemp strains using genetics from CO, WI, VT. Word of mouth, we've been making capsules, tinctures and salve/balms with our CBD Hemp hybrids much to the delight and comfort of customers!

Gifted a Mullaways strain from Australia (1:1) ratio , it's got a nice kick to her! We crossed Blueberry with Mullaways and several hemp crosses to add to the medical profile. I high with great medicinal properties of pain relief, insomnia, PTSD. Have several friends with MS that really like the hybrid to help with fatigue, weakness spasticity. TLC testing Mullaways 14.5% thc/18% CBD

Too, a Lemon Haze and several others (Wh. Ogre/Jack which a member here grew out in S. CA.). Currently, we are growing out before release.

Finished a nice photoperiod Green Gelato crossing with GG#4. Was quite impressed with it!

Autos, finished another round of OBLIVION, the Loc Dog Amnesia/SHIMMER hybrid, Bubbaloo bubble gum hybrid smelling of the old Bazooka, yum! Also, another run on Gas & Guns (ReikoX did a splendid job as QA), and finally a new hybrid from friend in Germany whom I met in Spain back in 2009 with strawberry notes. Will grow again for production.

CBD Hemp, finished AC/DC x P3 and a Durban Potion x P3, both will be great medicine topping 21% CBD via TLC.

Next up, the GMO for a friend, and Oregon Pinot Noir for me (both photoperiods) and our version of Blue Dream, and 2 other fruity types (autos), and some purple CBD hemp strains traded from a grower in Wisc.

Projects galore- new site, collaboration with Dutch commercial breeder, our work continues. ;o)

And a very sincere thanks to those of you growing our strains over the years! We appreciate your patronage and enjoying our unique selections!

Our 20% off 2020 sale did quite well!! Last day of the Sale with afterthought and BOREAL seeds.

Meanwhile, last checking, there were afterthought photoperiod, high CBD photos avail on GLG.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

AFT logo.png

Afterthought_Autos_-_Magnum_Opus.jpg

gas and guns bud.jpg

IMG_2865.JPG

Breaking Bad - afterthought autos (2).png

@wadehump.....Thanks!!😎

We've been hard at work, and increasing size of veggie and herb garden in our self-isolation. As you can surmise, veggies will be priced HIGH this year.

And, we're including bees, butterflies and humming bird seeds;  garden goods to eat from and attract our natural pollinators! Have some new strains looking nice!! Woot! woot!😊

IMG_3083.JPG

4 hours ago, aridbud said:

@wadehump.....Thanks!!😎

We've been hard at work, and increasing size of veggie and herb garden in our self-isolation. As you can surmise, veggies will be priced HIGH this year.

And, we're including bees, butterflies and humming bird seeds;  garden goods to eat from and attract our natural pollinators! Have some new strains looking nice!! Woot! woot!😊

IMG_3083.JPG

I also keep honey bees and raise a veggie garden

I ordered some Daylight Express from Great lakes in December  and gave 1 pack to my good friend. He grows in his basement. He has popped 5 seeds and got 3 females and 1 male and waiting on the last 1 to show sex.

Sounds great, wh. Yes, our direct sales, folks have been quite happy to receive flower and vegetable seeds as a way to help pollinators and have food on the table at a later time.

Appreciate your purchase from December...Daylight Express, a nice bushy plant. Enjoy the harvest! Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Yes, that's what numerous folks have indicated via message/email. Sent you a message.  Or email us: afterthoughtautos01@gmail.com

Meanwhile, doing a "Jack" series and new, purple, and Iranian/blueberry. Pics to follow shortly.

Collaborating with FEMALE SEEDS in the Netherlands on a joint project, 2-3 of their strains hybridized with our work to bump up potency. However, as some of you may already know, feminizing seeds strips valuable RNA, which affects potency. We'll keep ours regular seeds, yet honored to work with an astounding commercial breeder!!   

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a pic of Gas and Guns and Presto a customer sent us today. Both on day 66.They topped the Lemon Haze, thinking that was going to amp up their yield. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Nope. They reviewed our Auto Grow Guide....splendid job!!

107185990_702518537197407_4530885380514124345_n.jpg

107118697_978628012577168_8411752948901547142_n.jpg

Archived