Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. Please start by completing an Introduction, thanks.

zoot

Hot Dam x Pineapple Princess

zoot

Hot damn, @Kak1963 take a look at what I found in my vault today. Care to share any insight on this one?

F63EAA9D-92E2-468D-B8C4-C967E055F2EE.thumb.jpeg.0408a21fdf03e62dadf78009109f1866.jpeg

99717A76-C074-406A-997F-BDC513D72A24.thumb.jpeg.4b221c369f1ba1efd6360cd39c50e012.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 4

Kak1963

Lol . That's a bad ass female hot Damm plant it was awesome smoke slow growth but really had that hot dam taste .. xbr Pete loved it also .so look for shorter plants in this . Daum let me find the info again but hot Damm was mighty duck x white fire or something like that

The pp you know about lol

Kak1963

That's awesome brother 👍 good karma my friend

zoot

Update, we now have 5 above ground.

not bad at all for the age of these seeds. Plus if I recall correctly, these seeds have harder shells taking longer for them to crack. 

xxPeacePipexx

This one I coined " Kaleidoscope Kush" during the testing round. The patterns of Cinderella like Kush flowers were spectacular and the effects were all over the place and uber potency in every pheno. I found that they were all alike , yet different once the floral traits emerged revealing unique kush flowers not like the typical ones.

I'll look and see if I can retrieve any of my photos. Looking forward to seeing what the Kaleidoscope Kush reveals with this turn and view.....

Walk in peace ✌

Kak1963

I have photos I'll down load of mom and dad .and probly mix's also .alot on another her site of my work

xxPeacePipexx

So these are the little Cindy flowers I saw growing everywhere and the girls really looked Kushy until they open up and gifted thousands of nugz..

When I get to access my hard drives again I'll drop more photos 😁

Reply to this topic