Hot Dam x Pineapple Princess

Zoot

• Zoot changed the title to Hot Dam x Pineapple Princess
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol . That's a bad ass female hot Damm plant it was awesome smoke slow growth but really had that hot dam taste .. xbr Pete loved it also .so look for shorter plants in this . Daum let me find the info again but hot Damm was mighty duck x white fire or something like that

The pp you know about lol

Update, we now have 5 above ground.

not bad at all for the age of these seeds. Plus if I recall correctly, these seeds have harder shells taking longer for them to crack. 

This one I coined " Kaleidoscope Kush" during the testing round. The patterns of Cinderella like Kush flowers were spectacular and the effects were all over the place and uber potency in every pheno. I found that they were all alike , yet different once the floral traits emerged revealing unique kush flowers not like the typical ones.

I'll look and see if I can retrieve any of my photos. Looking forward to seeing what the Kaleidoscope Kush reveals with this turn and view.....

Walk in peace ✌

So these are the little Cindy flowers I saw growing everywhere and the girls really looked Kushy until they open up and gifted thousands of nugz..

When I get to access my hard drives again I'll drop more photos 😁

• 2 weeks later...

@Kak1963 , @xxPeacePipexx - hi guys. Hope you and yours are well.

I'm starting some K-Kush myself in the next couple of days.

Are there any special requirements or anything to be watchful of in particular with this one please ?

All info, comments etc. gratefully received.

I'm a poor grower so this will certainly test their resilience (Oh yes, I can certainly do that alright).

2 hours ago, highdihigh said:

@Kak1963 , @xxPeacePipexx - hi guys. Hope you and yours are well.

I'm starting some K-Kush myself in the next couple of days.

Are there any special requirements or anything to be watchful of in particular with this one please ?

All info, comments etc. gratefully received.

I'm a poor grower so this will certainly test their resilience (Oh yes, I can certainly do that alright).

In this mix your gonna see vigor, little variations in the plants kush like structure, some like Cinderella..

Nothing else is needed for this one besides a little support for the lower branches that tend to bow with weight. This tends to retain triclouds thin stems from the Cindy.

All in all, an easy to grow mix with a awesome yield for kush dominate mix.

1 minute ago, Kak1963 said:

Right on couldn't have said it better .

Tricloud should be showing up on here soon also was just chatting with him 

Right on 👌...It'll be good to see him online again as well. Time for the old school to show the newbies what's up lol

8 hours ago, highdihigh said:

Highdhigh, If they germinate after all the years, well your gonna do great with this no nonsense mix. Kak knew the mother like his own dear mother. That other half of the mix, the same thing with Tricloud. They really are easy to grow and they are very beautiful too..

Walk in peace ✌

@xxPeacePipexx thanks for that.

They'll be getting wet tonight along with some seeds that were labelled in the vault as 'Old School Northern Lights'.

No idea how old or who  what where when etc. Should be interesting whatever.

Thanks again my friend.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @zoot. How are these going for you ? I got 4 fems to germ from 10 seeds - no male unfortunately.

Just flipped them at about 18"-24" in height - I have little headroom in my tent. Nice and bushy although the branches

do look a little on the flimsy side as mentioned above so I'm expecting to have provide some support later.

Hope you don't mind me purloining your thread. 

Archived