Motherless Goat Farms

Smokin Joe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Looking good ! How’s the light penetration on your canopy there? Looks pretty bright.., how far down are you going to strip them?

• 2 weeks later...

@Smokin Joe pissed me off the other day, so I put his head through one of our grow room doors. Unfortunately, our camera system didn’t catch it (and that probably has to do with we don’t have it hooked up yet, lol). So I did a little photo dramatic re-enactment for your viewing pleasure. Actors, not real people....

CB1AA924-4F8B-41C0-9332-06386346BD2A.thumb.jpeg.5edf6efaae0a3460fe5c6bd04213183f.jpeg

disclaimer—-no animals were harmed in the making of this photo.  

Biker thug my ass 

:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

He looks younger and more feminine than I envisioned in that pic...really bald too!

being a thug is has nothing to do with winning a little scuffle,lol, he could still burn your house down while you sleep... best go appologise .. never know how far someone will go.

• 1 month later...

Well that sucked. A story about 99 lawyers and not enough concrete comes to mind.

13 hours ago, fly007 said:

Good luck @Smokin Joe

wait.... 

theres no smokinjoe in team

lmao

Is that fucker mia again?

Archived