Motherless Goat Farms

Smokin Joe

@fly007 @RckyMtRdnk and I are starting a commercial grow op in Oklahoma.

over a few joints and dabs while looking at a jar of sauce rmr called the 3 amigos  we were rolling company names around and came up with Motherless Goat Farms. 

If ya ever seen the movie "The three amigos " you'll pick up on it if not I'm sorry for your luck lol.

Anyway we need a logo or some ideas to work with.  Anyone?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knucklehead bob

I guess it's better than Scum Sucking Pig Farms 😁

Could probably ride year round down there huh ? :biker:

Need any hired hands ? I'm reasonable , available & looking for a change in latitude anyway , never was a big fan of this Mich. winter bs 😎

7 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Now that's just fucking sick :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

People used to send that to other people as a joke, kinda like Rick Rolling, I never did but it's impossible to forget once seen lol.

BME pain olympics where the worst I endured... some sick f*cks out there...

on better thought, congratulations you guys! If you ever want to bounce some ideas I’ve worked a lot of big start ups.., would be happy to help in anyway I can!

love the name!

9 hours ago, Coastal said:

BME pain olympics where the worst I endured... some sick f*cks out there...

on better thought, congratulations you guys! If you ever want to bounce some ideas I’ve worked a lot of big start ups.., would be happy to help in anyway I can!

love the name!

Nice offer @Coastal. True knowledge is so helpful but usually never valued as the priceless commodity that it is.

Just use a side shot of Dolly the Motherless Goat...

She was the first mammal cloned.. AKA A MOTHERLESS GOAT...

Maybe just maybe someone who has paid a price for doing this work in the shadows will finally be able to profit from the newly legalized market..

kudos.. keep it real, keep it focused, keep it controlled and manageable...

Gotta manage everything..I mean everything.

it sux, ( not just the growing aspect of it) but it is imperative to real substainable growth that lasts..

I haven’t started any cannabis companies, however I have over a decade of commercial plant management experience.... Gotta Plan, execute and manage...

Best of luck You three... and maybe a fourth as Bob needs a new warmer residence..

10 hours ago, Captainmorgan said:

People used to send that to other people as a joke, kinda like Rick Rolling, I never did but it's impossible to forget once seen lol.

No wonder Rick rolling seemed like "that's it?" Just a few years later. Hahaha

4 minutes ago, fly007 said:

I thought Dolly was a sheep

we were  gonna go with 'formicates with sheep farms', but @Smokin Joe was worried that was putting too much of his personal info out there

That’s funny shit right there brother... and upon recall she was a sheep,, I stand corrected..

Guest imiubu

I still have not embraced this whole "industry" movement as it's killing our culture.  Industry is the future and there's nothing to do but accept it.

On the flip side though, we have 80 + years of prohibition behind us where too many have died and lost their freedom to bring us to the point where

those who have learned this plant, taught others and carried the torch all while being criminalized, living dual lives underground etc... finally have a

chance at the brass ring.  It's high time we come out of the shadows and flourish in this new industry.

Congratulations you sons of motherless goats!  Go on and get yours... y'all deserve this and I know you will kick arse.

Guest dawn patrol

Where the hell is @shaggyballs in all this talk of logo making???

He may say he just dabbles, but I've seen some pretty great artwork from him.

Best of luck my brothers - nobody that I would rather see reap riches than the OG's that have been in it from the beginning and are still alive to get something back.

19 hours ago, dawn patrol said:

Where the hell is @shaggyballs in all this talk of logo making???

He may say he just dabbles, but I've seen some pretty great artwork from him.

While I do apreciate the comliment, thanks.

I am a concrete form guy I can do some pretty cool shit with concrete.

But not artsy at all.

I can not draw at all, barely a pot leaf and it better be pencil.😎

I do like to play with photshop to keep the old brain cells from loafin' tis true.

I just do not posses the nessesary design skills that would make up a graphic artist.

Ideas are not my strong point, smokin weed is.:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

@Smokin Joe

With that said I will be happy to help out where I can.

Most of what I work with are presets and they are easily customizable.

But that is how the pros do it to.

They are just capable of so much more.

Hmmm? That reminds me of something.

Hey @PlantLady

Was it you that said you had a passed experience with graphic design?

If so

Maybe you could suggest a starting good point for me with this project?

I truly do not know where to even start.

I just keep looking at pictures of goats, I find a funny one and say to myself now what the hell do I do with it.....LOL

Also @PlantLady

If you have the knowledge to help me out a bit here too, I would be grateful.

I think it would be good to know the legal guidlines to follow when building your business logo.

I would hate to photoshop something to help out a friend only to have them be sued for property rights ect.

As I said I am a concrete carpenter pretending to be a graphic designer so there is that.:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

Thank you in advance

Shag

Archived