Jack’s Princess

Zoot

I thought I started this thread already but apparently not. 

Fast forward a few weeks and here here we are. I have 3 females in 4 gal pots in veg. Im not sure how long I’ll leave them in here before I flip them, I kind of want to let them get bigger still. 

27FCE4DD-FF21-400F-A643-910146F07EC1.thumb.jpeg.f8e33ca5155602bc931e43152bfc131b.jpeg

CBB6732C-AA88-4386-9632-96349B72C2CC.thumb.jpeg.07a040f2bd97950cef36f91ab7ccec2d.jpeg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow bro that's Jack's cleaner nu1 that sub lost I got from Erick 77  x triclouds pine apple princes Cindy 99 x Cindy 88

Huge yeilds .peace pipe can tell you so much about that mix also

1 hour ago, zoot said:

@<Peace+War>Pipe can you offer anymore info on these?

Indeed I can. These were my first choice of all that Kak made with the 88/99 male hailing from Triclouds work. This male was a great one for making magic with everything he met. Knowing that Kaks favorite everyday girl back then was his Hot Damn. I ran both the Jc tests and the Hot Damn and utilized the Princess 👸 for a collaborative bx with Kak after the chosen male was found. I'm revisiting it now coincidentally.

So with the background of Jc P1 there's plenty of vigorous girls to be found with a few phenotypes that lean towards the Princess side of the mix. These are all Sat Dom and short flowering, though you may note wider leaves. After researching a lot more than the typical person, I discovered an older write-up by Sub and it was the same as the typical copy and paste story, yet this one surprised me as it revealed a final bx with kush. Skoosh was the original creator of the cleaner. Sub just got lucky and had one of the best Jack Herer's if you know the era (Same era of Brothers Grimm's find).

I've come to think maybe Sub omitted the Kush bx part as a sales tactic? Logically, one could not lay claims of having a superior sativa if it is a Kush bx now could you lol?

I have selfed Jc naturally and chemically, even found what haze was hiding in this too. I could have sold that cut as Neville's Haze without a doubt, nor any other person questioning the authenticity. Instead I selfed her and made a S2 to further my own research and private sector of the stash I tend to keep for myself .This is very stable for a S2 and has passed all stress tests thus far in nothing but a three quarters filled one gallon grow bag lol.. I have even burnt her with lights, nutes and ph drops and not an anther to be found.

So the above highlights Jc P1 stability, unlike the Bx with Blueberry (Batgirl), or the Jc2 & whatever else that is available through TGA derived from Jacks Cleaner.. Naturally the 88/99 is stable as well.

In closure you can note just the thought of this and seeing more of the Jack's Princess gets me excited and thoughts go into overdrive. Get ready for some Haze and fruit explosions. It's a perfect combo for the sat lovers..

Here's what you may find in flower below, it's the best I kept and was the only female I bred with

Anything else I can answer, just ask?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_user436025_pic1364909_1419275372.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_user436025_pic1364910_1419275372.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_user436025_pic1364907_1419275372.jpg

So this is the original Jacks Cleaner that I hear Sub mentioning that is becoming rarer and rarer? “VERY COOL INDEED” It seems many folks think they have the original JC  but may have JC bx (blueberry) or JC II (crossed to Jack The Ripper)? I have only heard of it but never actually seen it. 

56 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Both the JC P1 and JC S2 are absolutely stunning!!! Thank You both for sharing @<Peace+War>Pipe and @Kak1963 This is exactly why I searched out the Lab, just to be a part something so unique. Thank You Z-Lab!!

Thanks Kingfish.. That big girl in my first reference photo is Jack's Princess. I am having trouble getting to the photos of the JC P1 at the time and am retrieving what I can from old posts over at Icrag. Perhaps brother Kak can drop a nice photo of her bloomming in a DWC tote 😊

1 hour ago, Kak1963 said:

Ty @peacepipe. Great job brother

Thnx bro...Can't wait for this girl to be lit by the fire...Heres the JC S1 mentioned above.. Should have never sent half of the beans to Sweden lol..O'well, ill just see what an S3 has to offer 😁

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DSC_0372_08_zpsaurfgu0s.jpg

25 minutes ago, Pipe said:+war>

Thanks Kingfish.. That big girl in my first reference photo is Jack's Princess. I am having trouble getting to the photos of the JC P1 at the time and am retrieving what I can from old posts over at Icrag. Perhaps brother Kak can drop a nice photo of her bloomming in a DWC tote 😊

Thnx bro...Can't wait for this girl to be lit by the fire...Heres the JC S1 mentioned above.. Should have never sent half of the beans to Sweden lol..O'well, ill just see what an S3 has to offer 😁

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DSC_0372_08_zpsaurfgu0s.jpg

Sweden?? Stockton??

Miss that fucker... Oh by the way Peace pipe, got 3/4 pack of these too.. Man I need a Kak o lak run...Should run the last of my Tricloud Eclipse beans with them at the same time.. Man I need to set up a tent..lol

27 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Sweden?? Stockton??

Miss that fucker... Oh by the way Peace pipe, got 3/4 pack of these too.. Man I need a Kak o lak run...Should run the last of my Tricloud Eclipse beans with them at the same time.. Man I need to set up a tent..lol

Hey brother how ya been . Get that tent warmed up im getting back in action start a few new things 😉

33 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Sweden?? Stockton??

Yes, sadly I have not been able to keep in contact with him through the years. Last I knew he married into a Thai family and probably will be there for life 😊 I miss him too and feel like he needs to be here regardless of where lifes taken him.. And yeah, you need to drop those and that Eclipse together for sure.

21 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Holy Sativa Buds, WOW...

Just how we like them , big % quick to ripen.

4 minutes ago, Kak1963 said:

Hey brother how ya been . Get that tent warmed up im getting back in action start a few new things 😉

That's what I'm talking bout lol...Good times ahead and I'm saying this like Jj would have said. "Dynomite"....

Guest knucklehead bob
12 minutes ago, Pipe said:+war>

Aye @Zoot.. My dumb Microsoft Windows phone won't let me copy and paste anything off of IcRag. So I'm going to drop the link below to the post I have over there with a pretty in depth smoke report...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=300012

image.png.5c75b839458112d644c8f523436bda77.png

image.thumb.png.8ffeee4b624708c1347c3fe0b778ace2.png

Jacks Princess (Jacks Cleaner P1 x Pineapple Princess - C88/99 AKA Pineapple Princess)

Summary - To encapsulate this lengthy smoke review/report , I will simply say this is some sweet head candy with a little body ! 
80/20 Sativa Dom
Potency - Very HIGH
Duration of effect- 3-5 Hours 
Scent & Taste - Pink Grapefruit with hints of tropical fruits such as Guava with subtle undertones of Jacks Cleaner 

I will begin describing the immediate smell that stings and tickles the sinuses initially. One whiff of this herb and you will immediately be greeted by an old familiar scent of ripe fresh Pink Grapefruit with subtle tones of Guava and other tropical fruits along with an undertone of Jacks Cleaners profile . Once you begin to break the flowers apart or gently squeeze you will notice that the sour side has become sweet! As if mom put sugar on your Grapefruit after you complained about its bitterness and bite. This is exactly what the scents bring to my mind when I get around this lady. The irony is , I despise Grapefruit to this day. Yet I could easily take a bite out of these sweet flowers due to the smell being so divine and enticing. Perhaps I will do some baking with these flowers, I have a good sugar cookie recipe that incorporates Pineapple Sage and I will be replacing the sage with this 

The flavor of this one matches up exactly to the smells. No real real need for a cure and a long term one might just inhibit the flavor and smell even though a slight one will only enhance. Once you fire this up you are finally sipping on the grapefruit tropical fruit juice blend with an occasional odd cleaner note as if your glass had residue of a cleaning chemical . The same can be said when one dry hits this herb, be it in a pipe or hand rolled one. This tastes excellent too all the way to the bottom of a bowl or joint and some people will wonder if they are really smoking cannabis when all is said and done. 

The smoke is a smooth operator and often I find myself turning blue in the face due to excessively holding my breath until I forget to exhale. I have not held onto smoke like this since I was a teenager lol. I know I don't need to do this, but it is one of those types that allows such, so why not lol ! You could smoke this one for hours while never finding your nose or throat saying opposite or revolting but I do not think even I could smoke it that long continuously anyway. 

After just a few tokes your in for a very strong high and its obvious by the internal heat your feeling by now around and inside your head . It is as if it is steam rushing out from internal pressure with increasing pressure buildup with every hit. The thermometer jumps a degree with each hit until the body regulates itself in compensation for this , it is that old weed fever we signify with select potent cannabis strains. I usually feel need by now to shed a layer or two of clothing while I struggle to ignore the heat and rush taking place. This princess kicks in fast even though she shares the trait of being a creeper too thanks to the recessive side of her Indica heritage.

Once you get past this initial rush in the head it begins to really put your perspective into a new light. I think it is better than any antidepressant in this manner and this has been noted by others too. Happy vibes become the norm as this one pushes forward with intense altering of the minds view regardless of previous mind-setting. Nothing matters now that this one has begun to radiate into the deepest of your cortex. (You can use this for creativity enhancement but only if used moderately that is) Smoke enough and that 20% Indica side will dumb you down a little or a lot, if you have no tolerance to this attribute of Indica that is. For someone like me it is just enough to find some body relief and it helps balance the rush of the Sativa energy while offering the I don't care effect of say Xanax as example. 

If you smoke more than a few tokes you'll soon realize this weed feels like it has no ceiling and it doesn't by the way. The 20% Indica side might be the only heavy thing holding down your body at this point keeping your mind somewhat attached.. I feel the Indica at this point more in the legs like a set of exercise leg weights have been added ,even though I can still run like Forrest in both body and mind. It is just enough to feel the body relax without feeling that old tense feeling many Sativas are known for due to their energy levels being so high in frequency of effect. 

The Indica effects felt later with this one is a familiar one of the Affy origins and you know it right away once it sneaks past your mind if your familiar with the Affy.. The mind usually does not notice this initially due that intense cerebral high taking over to the core. By this point you may have finished the joint, but chances are you have not though and it is either on the floor or still stuck between your fingers. The effects are still creeping on by now (20 mins in)and they continue for about 20 minutes more before they reach a plateau of sheer epic proportion compared to the initial effects felt so early in.

A novice smoker would begin to panic by this time due to the extreme Sativa of the introspective type being the dominant in this mixture . Now on the other hand someone like Terrence Mckenna would be most inclined to smoke this until he found a new Universe within himself once again.. High grade rocket fuel for the Psychonaut with a little lead added to the blend  . Smoke all night and all day type weed while never worrying about sleep itself and its useful for meditation too if you like to fight and attempt the more intense types of meditation.. This one might just be a good one for Kundalini as well , it seems to have its own Kundalini coiled in its energy pattern 

The trip on this one lasts for hours and if you do take a journey with Jacks Princess be sure to let others know where your going lol , just in case they have to come rescue you. One can either sit and take the journey that's due, or you can easily find yourself moving and bustling all day long while never feeling worn down or dull. Choice is yours and yours alone.

Disclaimer: Victim Syndrome and drama go hand in hand. Only the feeblest of characters create their own drama and run from it at the same time.

Stop the drama now -https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/stop-the-drama-train-6-steps-to-a-drama-free-life/

Victim Syndrome info - https://www.insead.edu/facultyresearc....cfm?did=50114
Do not be a Subfool.

Archived