Drunken Parrot (Bodhi)

dojagrower

A strong laid back cerebul high it is a 8.5 to 9 week flowering time a fast grower the smell is of gas fumes mixed in with a touch of fruit . a good 3 to 4 hr buzz. No hard buzz off.just mellow it is a yeilder light on the palate will keep along with the Tropic Pie working on bugmans MKVP AND THAT SP X LGB

20181227_125259.jpg

20181227_125228.jpg

@Kingfish trust me its one you will keep around imo gettin ready to pop more seeds to see whats up would like to cross that Tropic Pie shes nice I got 7 Mendo Breath bx, 4 Tahoe Og dvt cut, 4 Mad Scientist, and that Temple x BPU also Bugmans MKVP and SP X LGB got them going now ......peace

• 9 months later...

bought this strain as seedlings from a local grower in northern Aroostook county Maine where it’s legal to smoke. I grew mine indoors on a full spectrum grow light. The plant reached a height of about 6 feet harvested about 1 1/2 ounces. Smells great. It’s smells of citrus and alcohol. So like a tangerine vodka is how it taste on my pallet when smoked. Very frosty the crystals are amazing, green buds with dark hairs.  Mine looks like above pictures but covered in crystals so the green is enhanced and not as dark looking.  

Archived