Tester: orgasmatron x 88g13hp

Guest Words

I started the whole pack of orgasmatron x 88ghash . within 48 hours all seeds popped open in wet paper towels. One little seedling was damaged while planting. I IMG_20181212_141219058.thumb.jpg.de21997bf1079e789914af99cf973771.jpglook forward to smoking these gems when the time comes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No LED in this area. That's ceramic metal halide in the background. @Oldproseeds I am building another LED panel like yours. They work 😎My last one is growing indoor veggies at a friend's house. It's a 16 bulbs at 9w LED for each bulb. 

Guest Oldproseeds
On 2/24/2019 at 6:15 PM, Words said:

No LED in this area. That's ceramic metal halide in the background. @Oldproseeds I am building another LED panel like yours. They work 😎My last one is growing indoor veggies at a friend's house. It's a 16 bulbs at 9w LED for each bulb. 

AH!!! like mine ay brother....just try to go with at least 15 watts and up a bit for better depth into canopy,,shit i have some 5 watters that are fucking bright?

Will work using smaller just have shorter plants!

Lemme see one of your LED racks?

Placing the bulbs the right distance apart from each other helps also to make a great light field...i have mine at from 6 inches to 9 inches apart,

what i love about this type LED rack is your never gonna see light bleach buds at the tops,,or need tall ceilings to grow in like most LED's used...... 😉

my last test did great with the tallest plants yielding 2 and half OZ's each dry...at a 2 and half foot tall plant!

3 gallon pot shitty soil.....

Got some better soil finally so next grow WILL look even better on the Speed Queen grow!

Used very little fertilizers last grow...but the weed is the cleanest indoor around hehehe...

🙂

Like to see more people making my style LED racks,,can not beat them for personal growing,

using way less electric and way less heat which is my main goal i live in the oven here huh no joke.

Op

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds
On 2/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, Words said:

Problems folks....3 outta 4 had balls on the lowers...plucked em off and have my fingers crossed for a healthy finish IMG_20190225_203446425.thumb.jpg.993ec38d0865bf1c147c429e0d1db040.jpg

HUH and that's Bodhi's shit right hehehe.....lots of folks think he is the greatest breeder huh.....i have seen plenty full on BALLS in his strains?

to bad on them brother.....?

Speaking on Bodhi...Dude is the real deal caring human. He is beyond reproach IMO 

Speaking on his strains...everything I’ve grown has been solid. These are testers afterall & this is exactly the info he would want to hear. 

I’ll assume you put a question mark there cause you don’t believe what you’ve typed yourself? @Oldproseeds 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived