Wolf Pack

Guest R. Burns

Guest knucklehead bob
2 minutes ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

My son and I have been growing since it became legal in Colorado. He was sent a pack of the Wolf Pack did not think he would ever grow it and gave it to me to hook up a fellow co-worker. My co-worker was successful with one out of two seeds being a female. He hooked me up with two clones and I am excited for this strain, I grow in a large tent in my basement, dirt in smart pots and everything is organic that I use.  The size of your buds are impressive, can see the Exotic characteristics and is a stretchy one for sure. My two are at 2 weeks in flower tomorrow with the buds beginning to thrive.

Thank you for the pics and info I figured she was going to be big and well done on your grow.  I am trying to figure out how to attach pics

It's customary here , besides common courtesy https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/3-introduce-yourself/

Guest R. Burns
18 hours ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

My son and I have been growing since it became legal in Colorado. He was sent a pack of the Wolf Pack did not think he would ever grow it and gave it to me to hook up a fellow co-worker. My co-worker was successful with one out of two seeds being a female. He hooked me up with two clones and I am excited for this strain, I grow in a large tent in my basement, dirt in smart pots and everything is organic that I use.  The size of your buds are impressive, can see the Exotic characteristics and is a stretchy one for sure. My two are at 2 weeks in flower tomorrow with the buds beginning to thrive.

Thank you for the pics and info I figured she was going to be big and well done on your grow.  I am trying to figure out how to attach pics

You bet man! You're gonna be happy! Its a really solid strain. All these phenos smell, taste, and smoke great! This one here is # 3. Its a top ten smoke for me and a top 5 plant from my garden. 29 and 19 yrs, respectively. Best of luck with your clones.

20190223_212619_HDR.jpg

Guest rick_ferrari2001
1 hour ago, R. Burns said:

You bet man! You're gonna be happy! Its a really solid strain. All these phenos smell, taste, and smoke great! This one here is # 3. Its a top ten smoke for me and a top 5 plant from my garden. 29 and 19 yrs, respectively. Best of luck with your clones.

20190223_212619_HDR.jpg

I sure hope I have the Cube Pheno this looks fantastic. You nailed your grow that's for sure and I am concerned being in the tent with the height. I have always had a full basement, moved now am in the tent. I like everything about it except the height limitation. I topped the larger twice letting the smaller roll all natural. Thank you so much I am stoked!

Guest R. Burns
1 hour ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

I sure hope I have the Cube Pheno this looks fantastic. You nailed your grow that's for sure and I am concerned being in the tent with the height. I have always had a full basement, moved now am in the tent. I like everything about it except the height limitation. I topped the larger twice letting the smaller roll all natural. Thank you so much I am stoked!

These were done in a cabinet using a 250w hps. Can def work in small/short situations. Stretch is about 100/150%. 

Guest rick_ferrari2001
12 minutes ago, R. Burns said:

These were done in a cabinet using a 250w hps. Can def work in small/short situations. Stretch is about 100/150%. 

Yesterday from the dirt up the big one was at 17", today 19" so I'm getting prepared. In a cabinet with 250 watt makes what you do very impressive. I have the adjustable 1000watt hortalux and run mine at 600w.  Thanks for the info it's always better to have a clue what it is your growing and I should be good with the stretch then. What size pots do you grow in? 

Guest R. Burns
11 minutes ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

Yesterday from the dirt up the big one was at 17", today 19" so I'm getting prepared. In a cabinet with 250 watt makes what you do very impressive. I have the adjustable 1000watt hortalux and run mine at 600w.  Thanks for the info it's always better to have a clue what it is your growing and I should be good with the stretch then. What size pots do you grow in? 

Pots are 2 3/4 gallons. Should get big ass colas with that light. 

Guest rick_ferrari2001
6 minutes ago, R. Burns said:

Pots are 2 3/4 gallons. Should get big ass colas with that light. 

I have to live up to the quality of the strain now and yes with one in a 10 gallon, the other a 7 they should be holy shit type healthy. This will be fun to share!

i tried to think of how many strains i have grown since day one and have no clue. The past 4 years since I have kept my spreadsheet log these 3 make 15. Humboldt Genetics Don Carlos, my last run may have been my all time best. Besides that Exotic's LRB81 contest strain is right there with it. LRB was fun and I barely missed on my guess or would have a pack of The Cube.I have 45 strains of seeds on hand with 35 I have not touched from Aficionado, numerous Exotic to LaPlata and a few no one has ever heard of so life is good.  It is a pleasure to meet you all.

Guest rick_ferrari2001
1 minute ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

I have to live up to the quality of the strain now and yes with one in a 10 gallon, the other a 7 they should be holy shit type healthy. This will be fun to share!

i tried to think of how many strains i have grown since day one and have no clue. The past 4 years since I have kept my spreadsheet log these 3 make 15. Humboldt Genetics Don Carlos, my last run may have been my all time best. Besides that Exotic's LRB81 contest strain is right there with it. LRB was fun and I barely missed on my guess or would have a pack of The Cube.I have 45 strains of seeds on hand with 35 I have not touched from Aficionado, numerous Exotic to LaPlata and a few no one has ever heard of so life is good.  It is a pleasure to meet you all.

The 15 were from seed not sure how many cloned strains.....damn!!!

Guest R. Burns
7 minutes ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

Yeah, I lost track too. I do remember the best of them, however. Sounds like you got some good stuff to go through. The aficionado gear looks great. Im a big la plata fan. Exotic too. Got a couple of Exotic's Tina going right now. Good to meet u too!

Guest rick_ferrari2001
19 minutes ago, R. Burns said:

Yeah, I lost track too. I do remember the best of them, however. Sounds like you got some good stuff to go through. The aficionado gear looks great. Im a big la plata fan. Exotic too. Got a couple of Exotic's Tina going right now. Good to meet u too!

I wasn't sure the Tina and have enough Exotic, my son rocks with La Plata that i have plenty of, not me man I got tired of having herms or just won't pop. Same with Snow High if you get one damn be honored as it should be insane. The work in getting one is not worth it with the results from other breeders. I'm impressed with Humboldt (collecting a few more)I have Mango Sherbert going and TGA's Grape Lime Rickey that are 4 weeks in. I have 4 Aficionado sealed up in the Rolex box:

Royal Salute

Vanilla Berry Pie

Miyazaki OG

Formula One

Exotic on hand:

Big Smooth (was outstanding)

LRB81 (Needed to go 10 weeks I went 9) 

Shrieker

Citrique

Pink

Tangie & Cream

Just now, rick_ferrari2001 said:

I wasn't sure the Tina and have enough Exotic, my son rocks with La Plata that i have plenty of, not me man I got tired of having herms or just won't pop. Same with Snow High if you get one damn be honored as it should be insane. The work in getting one is not worth it with the results from other breeders. I'm impressed with Humboldt (collecting a few more)I have Mango Sherbert going and TGA's Grape Lime Rickey that are 4 weeks in. I have 4 Aficionado sealed up in the Rolex box:

Royal Salute

Vanilla Berry Pie

Miyazaki OG

Formula One

Exotic on hand:

Shrieker

Citrique

Pink

Tangie & Cream

This forum is about the Wolfpack thanks again

Guest R. Burns
1 hour ago, rick_ferrari2001 said:

Royal Salute

Vanilla Berry Pie

Miyazaki OG

Formula One

Exotic on hand:

Shrieker

Citrique

Pink

Tangie & Cream

This forum is about the Wolfpack thanks again

No problem. I love 'em all. Got a big collection, myself!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shugwald

I love Wolfpack! My favorite strain I've ever grown hands down. Had it for a couple years then lost it when life happened. My cut was a tough little bugger, had cloner issues on the seed run and only 1 plant survived.. luckly the best one, #1 choice Wolfpack.

Grew branchy, would take up any space given.

Smell was like a creamy/greasy/oil stink. Taste was just about the same. And the oil/hash production was top notch. Averaged about%23 returns.

Feel lucky to have just found a pack again, waiting for it to arrive so I can pop em 

Yous guys plants are jamming!!👊👊Keep up the great work!!

On 12/13/2018 at 3:42 PM, R. Burns said:

Hey man! Love the Appalachia crosses. Really can't go wrong. The Cube is starfighter x starfighter bx. I think thats right. Give me a heads up on when ur around. Im either in greater boston or the merrimack valley, depending on what day it is.

The Cube is (Starfighter F1 (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) x Starfighter IX2) (Exotic)

got half a pack of this one - the Wolf Pack - now I'm really interested

thanks for bringing it to my attention !

• 1 year later...

Finally budded out my testers of the wolf pack. I started 4 packs and had 50+ seeds ... not the best germination for bohdi stuff but still had 90+% but I did a year of stress testing basically before they found their final homes so maybe only 15-20 females to test.

All put out really nice big bud, some was more salable look while others had less frost and more hairs, but they where also less than ideal room conditions too be fair..

First couple phenos I tried I'm super impressed with! Great taste and strong effect, very old school and the high is pleasant but gets that face melty preasure behind the eyes that let's you know it's good n potent... going to rerun all the phenos again for a better look but I really like this one... and every other one with that Appalachia male I've tried! He was the man lol!

Archived