Wolf Pack

Guest R. Burns

Guest R. Burns
20 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Excellent work @R. Burns my friend. Those Appalachia crosses do sound interesting. The cube is the Starfighter x Starfighter? Hoping to cross paths when I’m on mainland again. 

Hey man! Love the Appalachia crosses. Really can't go wrong. The Cube is starfighter x starfighter bx. I think thats right. Give me a heads up on when ur around. Im either in greater boston or the merrimack valley, depending on what day it is.

Guest R. Burns
46 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

Good play @R. Burns, those are some frosty ladies you have there. They look like they might make some good hash/extract plants.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! They will indeed. I do run all my trim for fresh frozen bubble, so I'll know soon enough!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest R. Burns
21 hours ago, frankslan said:

Hows this one smell i was just thinking about popping my pack. 

Not a real stinker, by any stretch, but skunky is the dominant odor. Little fruity on the back!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest R. Burns
On 1/26/2019 at 10:22 PM, Words said:

I just pulled down a Wolfpack recently. Can't wait to smoke a sample soon. IMG_20190124_180344380.thumb.jpg.6d7fe8b6768802da6ad3dead9fa5eef7.jpg

Nice dude! Its a solid strain. All phenos were real potent. Number 3 there, is a bell ringer. Awesome sour and floral scents! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest R. Burns
6 hours ago, Orion said:

Any keepers in your Wolf Pack crew?

I do small cabinet grows, so no room for keepers. But I would have def hung on to #3. Its amazing! All were great, but #3 really shines. Maybe the best I've done in 18 yrs!

Beautiful stuff as always my Brother @R. Burns!! Have you considered a limited site clone machine for those lovely ladies like your Wolfpack #3? I believe it would be worth your time and you could figure out space for those gems even taking plant limits into consideration. You’ve got the mad skills my man, no doubt. We all kick ourselves for not keeping or crossing certain plants along our journey, I think you may find it worthy of the efforts??

Guest R. Burns
1 hour ago, Kingfish said:

Beautiful stuff as always my Brother @R. Burns!! Have you considered a limited site clone machine for those lovely ladies like your Wolfpack #3? I believe it would be worth your time and you could figure out space for those gems even taking plant limits into consideration. You’ve got the mad skills my man, no doubt. We all kick ourselves for not keeping or crossing certain plants along our journey, I think you may find it worthy of the efforts??

Whats up, man! Thanks for the kind words. I hope to be expanding real soon. Will fix my keeper issues. Also, honestly, I wouldn't keep much. The Wolf Pack 3 here is a rare exception. After close to 2 decades I can only think of a few that I would have to have again. I'm more of a hit it and quit it type. My fav strain is usually the next one. Ha! That being said, I will be hoarding and coveting the Wolf Pack 3. Once I get a large setup, I will enjoy the rare keepers!

Guest rick_ferrari2001

My son and I have been growing since it became legal in Colorado. He was sent a pack of the Wolf Pack did not think he would ever grow it and gave it to me to hook up a fellow co-worker. My co-worker was successful with one out of two seeds being a female. He hooked me up with two clones and I am excited for this strain, I grow in a large tent in my basement, dirt in smart pots and everything is organic that I use.  The size of your buds are impressive, can see the Exotic characteristics and is a stretchy one for sure. My two are at 2 weeks in flower tomorrow with the buds beginning to thrive.

Thank you for the pics and info I figured she was going to be big and well done on your grow.  I am trying to figure out how to attach pics

Archived