Guest Mrbandit

medical marijuana or leagle marajuana?

Guest Mrbandit

I was told that there are advantages to having a medical card as apposed to not even though it is legalized. will someone explain this to me?  

knucklehead bob

Recreational plant count + medical plant count = more plants , only thing I can think of  :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

shaggy
19 minutes ago, Mrbandit said:

I was told that there are advantages to having a medical card as apposed to not even though it is legalized. will someone explain this to me?  

Right now a med patient can go into a dispencery and buy cannabis legal like.

There is no source for rec. users til 2020.....I know WTF??

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Kingfish

The advantages I have seen are a much larger selection, better price, and smaller tax for the medical card holder compared to recreational sales.

Guest Mrbandit

plant count was one thing I thought of but not being able to buy or sell I didn't know, shaggy, bob, thanks

Kingfish

I’m basing that off of being in CO on New Year’s Day 2014 when the recreational kicked in. That is my personal experience anyway.

Kingfish

Here in Massachusetts marijuana was decriminalized in 2008,  medical marijuana passed in 2012, first medical marijuana not available until 2016. Recreational marijuana became legal in MA (in theory) in *2016* but wasn’t actually available until November 20th 2018.

Kingfish

My experience was at several CO dispensaries in 2014. I’ve been a MA medical card holder for three years and have no experience with recreational yet. But I’m fairly certain most states will have a similar plan. Should be a better all around experience for a medical card holder vs recreational purchaser.

imiubu
On 12/12/2018 at 7:11 PM, knucklehead bob said:

Recreational plant count + medical plant count = more plants , only thing I can think of  :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

I'm curious how this will pan out.  IMHO it's either or, not both, meaning you can only have 12 plants total.  Either you are a rec grower or a med grower, cannot be both.

jm02 of course.

knucklehead bob
9 minutes ago, imiubu said:

Either you are a rec grower or a med grower, cannot be both.

The new Law eliminates/restricts patients from recreational use ? I didn't see where it says that .

Edited by knucklehead bob

Limos

Yeah not sure that’s a good interpretation. Because I’m a med grower I can’t have 10 oz at home? That’s like saying Because I’m a caregiver & not a card holder I can’t grow 12 plants under Rec...or really participate at all. Supposed to be broadest interpretation. 

I will say having a med card is better for driving. With a med card they will have to prove impairment...at least in MI. 

imiubu

Yeah, I don't know.  I was stating my opinion and curiosity as to how this will pan out is all.

I would like to have the broadest interpretation too yet, I know how leo and the legs interpret and it ain't broad.

Does anyone have an attorney on tap to put the question to?