Old school strains

Guest Sugarwolf

On 12/7/2018 at 10:52 PM, Sugarwolf said:

I find a lot of the newer strains not as satisfying as the oldschool stuff. 

DITTO.. It can be depressing at times ;)...................

Welcome to the Lab Sugarwolf.

Guest Sugarwolf

20181229_082924.thumb.jpg.1cc16ff97d45c9bef26737cfef3e6e48.jpg

On 12/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, Morcheeba* said:

Welcome to the Lab and you have a nice taste in plants.  ive looked at that Burmese strain and now i can see someone grow it.

peace

I haven't posted pictures of the Burmese but I will soon, and for you to say that means you have nice taste too.

20181212_173959.jpg

Cool the GL4 is monsterous and beautiful. The Antenna Cookie Haze can get tall if you let her but I promise will be some of the prettiest and nicest smelling buds you ever come across. The high is pretty great too a nice sativa all around. It is a big improvement over the GSC clone in terms of high imho. If done properly ACH will impress the shit out of your friends! 

Hope you share your grow with us here.

18 hours ago, Sugarwolf said:

How would you say it is, one review said it was way better than the desciption.

I grew the purple lazerlight 1...it was very good...like taking xanax for me...helped me very much!!!

Welcome to z-labs @Sugarwolf

I've grown quite a few of antenna's offerings now, both indoors under HID and outside in my greenhouse.

Most of my toking friends are between 45 and 80 years old and everyone really enjoys the jars of antenna buds 😉

Purplelazerlite , purplelazerlite III and the pineapple headgames have been highlights out of the 5 or 6 varieties I have tried.

I've recommended fab's gear to a lot of people now and they seem to have gotten similar results to mine

On 12/12/2018 at 7:24 PM, Usstoner said:

I grew the purple lazerlight 1...it was very good...like taking xanax for me...helped me very much!!!

Good to see you stoner, hope your good?

Guest Sugarwolf
On 12/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, fabvariousk said:

Cool the GL4 is monsterous and beautiful. The Antenna Cookie Haze can get tall if you let her but I promise will be some of the prettiest and nicest smelling buds you ever come across. The high is pretty great too a nice sativa all around. It is a big improvement over the GSC clone in terms of high imho. If done properly ACH will impress the shit out of your friends! 

Absolutely I'm going to start some Grape lazerlight 4 and some cookie haze. Can't wait to experience Attenna Vibe.

Guest Sugarwolf
On 12/12/2018 at 9:15 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

Welcome to z-labs @Sugarwolf

I've grown quite a few of antenna's offerings now, both indoors under HID and outside in my greenhouse.

Most of my toking friends are between 45 and 80 years old and everyone really enjoys the jars of antenna buds 😉

Purplelazerlite , purplelazerlite III and the pineapple headgames have been highlights out of the 5 or 6 varieties I have tried.

I've recommended fab's gear to a lot of people now and they seem to have gotten similar results to mine

Awesome can't wait to get the Attenna Vibes 

Guest Sugarwolf

This is a little Bud that got snipped off for research, High Biscus Coastal seeds. Aroma of incense with what smells like diesel is  the best description. Although 2 to 3 weeks immature it seems to be good already, happy social creative.

20181218_180045.jpg

Guest Sugarwolf

Now that its dry enough to smoke,  made a little wax and for lack of a better description its taste is very similar to GIN. Plus once its dry it has more of that classic haze smell, with maybe a hint of something in the background like berry maybe. ITS A KEEPER. Thanks. Coastal Seeds.🐺

Guest Sugarwolf
On 12/8/2018 at 2:33 PM, Kingfish said:

Welcome to the Lab @Sugarwolf, I joined here recently as well. Absolutely love the “Old School Strains”. I’ve been thinking of a few myself recently. These aren’t super old school as in 60’s early 70’s, But more from the 80’s and early 90’s. There are three in particular that I’ve been thinking about for a while now.

1) Xmas Bud (79?) I’ve been looking for since I lived in  Chicago in 88/89. It seems to have surfaced recently being available through CSI / Pirates of the Emerald as regular seeds and also some nice looking crosses. I believe this was another of NDN Guy’s preservation projects (1A) - G13xHP that’s been in some recent posts”. I’ve always wondered if the Xmas Bud was a pheno of Pine Tar Kush or unrelated?

2) P Bud that was coming out of Paonia, CO for many years. I don’t remember the PPP at all (Paonia Purple Paralyzer). I remember the P Bud being pre Chem Dog. I’ve always thought that they were potentially related or possible sibling phenos from the same Dog strain??? I may be completely off base with this theory?

3) The Old Man - “Champagne” - This is one of the very first indoor strains grown in North America that I am aware of. It used to travel down the west coast from BC. This strain is no relation to Champagne Kush (Hashplant x Kush or Pink Champagne (GDP lineage). This was old school Asian all the way, originating somewhere in the Golden Triangle. Every hit tasted just as good as the first regardless of how you were smoking it. Crazy lung expander (make ya puke if your not careful lung expander). Catpiss on steroids kinda smell but extremely unique.

These are a few of the many strains on my mind recently. Again, welcome @Sugarwolf!!

James Bean Seed Company right now if you buy a pack of useful seeds you get a 79 x mas bud freebie.🐺

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sugarwolf

Early in the AM I will ringing in the new year by planting some Grapelazerlite4 and some Antenna Cookie Haze along with some Dragon fruit and Bodhis version of triangle kush 🐺

20181231_192058.jpg

Guest knucklehead bob
2 minutes ago, Sugarwolf said:

Early in the AM I will ringing in the new year by planting some Grapelazerlite4 and some Antenna Cookie Haze along with some Dragon fruit and Bodhis version of triangle kush 🐺

@Sugarwolf , if you would like to do a specific breeder , you can do it in here https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/21-the-breeders-association/

You can show your Antenna grow in here  https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/118-antenna-seeds/

You can do your Bodhis stuff in here https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/40-bodhi-seeds/  

There's also a section for testers & personal grow shows , have any problems just ask . Rock on :beavisnbutthead:   :smileys-passing-joint:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sugarwolf
On 12/8/2018 at 10:25 PM, Sugarwolf said:

Also has anyone tried coastal seeds Burmese, I've got 3 going and I'm drooling already, there only about five inches tall and I can tell there going to be frosty with good coloring.

Updated Burmese pics

20190124_183825.jpg

20190124_183805.jpg

Archived