shaggyballs

Scotts Miracle-Gro will supply Canada with its ultra high premium grade Cannabis products.

shaggyballs

The Flowr Corporation (CVE:FLWR) Research Partnership with Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE:SMG)

The Flowr Corporation (CVE:FLWR) was founded by MedReleaf co-founder Tom Flow in 2016 and is focused on premium quality cannabis with improved taste and smell. CEO Vinay Tolia talks about the company’s 85,000 square foot cultivation facility in Kelowna and its positioning in the medical and recreational markets. The company recently announced a partnership with Ace Hill Beer to produce a new line of branded cannabis products, Ace Valley. Despite being a late arrival in the cannabis space, Flowr has supply agreements with British Columbia, Ontario, and Nova Scotia. Flowr has a research and development partnership with Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE:SMG) and Scotts is in the process of building a 50,000 square foot research facility at Flowr’s Kelowna site.

Edited by shaggyballs

shaggyballs

Welcome to Corporate Cannabis folks.

When I said Monsanto is getting into the weed biz. I was called all kinds of names and was told I was chasing the boogieman...LOL

But several years later here it is, right in your face too.

Oh, well I tried to tell folks but no one was listening.

Coastal

They bought all the biggest companies, and then the biggest supplier.. and now are cutting out the other suppliers and a lot of the small food guys are getting pushed out by stupid and expensive labeling requirements.

learning to make your own feed is becoming increasingly important!

Sugarwolf

I just read in article, I think it was I'n max yield. About fermenting plants and fruits for fertilizer. I'm going to try it sometime, it's common in South Korea.

Edited by Sugarwolf
Quoted wrong magazine

Sugarwolf

I just read in article,  it was in Garden Culture Mag About fermenting plants and fruits for fertilizer. I'm going to try it sometime, it's common in South Korea.