Pine Tar Gush (GB x Pine Tar Kush)

Tonygreen

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna see how uniform a gb bx4 s1 is then on down to s4. She is a proven outcrosser so we might get to a homozygous gene pool.

Going to test those versus a gb bx4 x mycotek glue bx6 JW gifted me. It will be a recombinant inbred line. Should be interesting.

• 2 months later...

Just read the whole thread..lol Gonna get these soakin he he I'm pumped to run this strain. Thanks for the work @Tonygreen I've been lookin for the pine taste for a long time the sour apple sounds like a nice finish... I'll post up what I find...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stewart169
On 6/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, Tonygreen said:

Some running in the GB thread at ic too.

Me. Just passed 4 weeks of my 3 girls in the jar to pick a keeper. If you have something better in store Im all over it.

The nyco x GB I'm working on is gonna be ridiculous. The ruby reds had great phenos but too many. This will narrow it down. Gonna be some serious fire.

These ptg... super unique. I been smokin since the chop and still love it. Down to ends now ha.

• 1 month later...

I suggest topping, it will release the branching then take the bottom 3rd off in veg and lollipop to halfway by early flower. They indeed get stinky in veg. If you get purple streaks those get the colors. Throw some pics when ya can!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived