Pine Tar Gush (GB x Pine Tar Kush)

Tonygreen

Guest Mountain Wizard

Damn...this is getting to be a fiasco. Upon further research, the Asian ladybug does not eat plants. My fault for looking at utube before some bonafide educational resources. The Mexican bean beetle looks a little like a ladybug, I'll include a pic and does do damage. Also there is a grey/black stinkbug and they do Not eat plants. The stinkbug that does is brown and angular instead of oval.Sorry for the confusion. The Asian ladybug is still not good, but more of a nusiense than a huge problem.

e_varivestis03.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mountain Wizard said:

Damn...this is getting to be a fiasco. Upon further research, the Asian ladybug does not eat plants. My fault for looking at utube before some bonafide educational resources. The Mexican bean beetle looks a little like a ladybug, I'll include a pic and does do damage. Also there is a grey/black stinkbug and they do Not eat plants. The stinkbug that does is brown and angular instead of oval.Sorry for the confusion. The Asian ladybug is still not good, but more of a nusiense than a huge problem.

e_varivestis03.jpg

Them bastards bite too.

They've been showing up in the south recently. I think the gubment is releasing them to eat our crops 😳

Super dense sticky greasy goodness.
When you squeeze a bud you get the full experience. Low skunk bottom end the top is all sharp piney LOUD with this hint of sparkling tartness of green apple. 
Ridiculous guys. Im like honey smell this and shes like what the fuck have you done this time, dont you think youve done enough, yer not gonna be stinking up the house with that just so you know lmao.

I know Dans is up there smiling.

Couldnt resist trimmimg a nug. Ill try it next weekend. She is starting the final swell now.

The 0.5mL holds 10-15 the 1mL upto about 45 I think. Not sure where the bags are coming from - just ordered stickers to fit bags and bought bulk bags from dhgate.com - were much better than bags off amazon. 

I switched to the disc containers for seeds personally and am happy with them - fit 1-30 in there. 

Piney pine not pin sol or gassy... Sour apple notes mingle throughout with a tart piney taste on the lips. Getting me wrecked but i havent smoked in awhile. No racyness on the 7 week tester. Really nice.

Guest dawn patrol

@Tonygreen what are you feeding those things???  Looks like a must have to me!

The cat and the rats ate my PTK back to the stalks and I literally got nothing from 8 plants.

These look like they could be an even better answer as long as they smell like pine.....

Sticky pine for days with this tart sour apple accent.

Beleive it or not they have only gotten 2 gallons of maxi this whole time... Rest phed water... These will blow up with proper feed...

• 2 weeks later...

Never smoked the x mas bud.

8 week report soon. This one will be a couple weeks.

Still collecting notes from friends... Full report soon enough....

IMG_20190319_200757_827.jpg

Archived