Pine Tar Gush (GB x Pine Tar Kush)

Tonygreen

These are dropping on 4-20 if all goes well. Will be some nice promo and freebies to go along with it.

Heat will deffo affect gb indoors.

The only time i got gg4 to herm was high heat situations. They really need a lot of calcium under more light to. The first four weeks of flower are super demanding and more so under bigger lights. 

On any gb load up on calcium in veg and early flower then you can push hard after 28 days.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what I found as far as the heat. I finally gave up on running the 1K's in the late spring through fall. Don't seem to need the giant pots to feed the pigs either, which my aching body appreciates.

Thanks for the info.

Got some gnats fucking up my nyco x gb seedlings. Got some dunks off amazon but idk if theyre fake or old or if the cold fucked em up in shipping. I usually use spinosad but i heard the cold fucks that up too. Any ideas?

Keep em as dry as is safely possible, if you do water add h2o2 or something with detering oils like sm90, enzymes complete or maybe diamatacious earth slurry.. 

sticky strips catch adults, any aerosol bug spray a few times a day will too.. don’t spray it on sensitive seedlings though.., 

had really good good luck with the neamatodes too, that is ideal but if you got a can of raid or whatever I’d be making life unpleasant for those little bastards!

those pest strips work too but are some nasty stuff... we use to put konk dispensers in our mom veg areas ... just sprays a little blast of bug death every 30 sec or so.. never saw anything but wierd oil if it sprayed on to something...probably pretty gross stuff to , essential oil diffusers are a good deterrent... not as nasty.

Never had a bad dunk till now and not wanting to waste money on spinosad if it might be fucked up by the time i get it. Fuckers got 6 of 15 seedlings. Poppin my last 5  now. 

@Tonygreen

BTI AKA Bacillus-Thuringiensis is the active ingredient in the dunks.

Here is a copy of what I sent another member that is treating for gnats.

The stuff i gave you was  ......................Beauveria bassiana

Stuff here

another

https://buildasoil.com/products/buildasoil-beauveria-bassiana-plus?variant=562916325&utm_campaign=gs-2018-10-23&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAiAwJTjBRBhEiwA56V7q7VJ7luJNZvvvFpy5qYtxANPMBcr2u8-pfcAF3t1YBPBgcuAIKQlbBoCQcQQAvD_BwE

BTI

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-T-Bacillus-Thuringiensis-Pint-Concentrate-Outdoor-Organic-Insecticide/263906575378?hash=item3d720ec412:g:4a0AAOSwsClbh3Vr:rk:1:pf:1

https://www.planetnatural.com/bacillus-thuringiensis/

https://www.ebay.com/i/263642310279?chn=ps

The powder will ship better than the liquid in the cold but may not be the best choice, your best choice may be to find this bottled stuff locally also.

You can also make a trap by inverting a pop bottle spout into the bottle like a yellow jacket trap.

Add about 1 inch or 2  apple cider vinegar to the bottle and tape the top on upside down.

BTW you can us small bottles like 20 oz. or less too.

Dont forget to pour a small amout of bleach in all the P-traps in the area and floor drains.

You can add some sticky tape around the opening of the bottle to get the smart ones that try to fly out.

Best wishes brother Tony.☹️

Guest Mountain Wizard

I am just a hobby grower so this might be laughable to the senior engineers here, but I just looked up ladybugs. They are $4 for 1500 plus $7 shipping.  I have always taken stray ladybugs and let em scour my plants as a preventative. I'm sure this was prob decided against years ago, but just had thought I'd chime in. 

Guest Mountain Wizard

If anyone feels like becoming a 🐞 rancher, I found out they eat raisins. I just read it and I have two right now I found and put each one on a raisin, and you could see them chomping away at it. Haven't moved off it in an hour, lol. If you don't they go off looking for food and die. Also a bottle cap or shallow saucer for water.

Guest Mountain Wizard

Not if you're going to a concert! But yeah, prob too much collateral damage even though you might be mad enough to torch those little biotches!

Guest Mountain Wizard

Not to beat this to death, but whenever I find a 🐞, the first thing I do is put a couple of little pools of water on the counter and set them beside it. Every single time they are glued to that pool for quite a while, suggesting they have had probs hydrating. I've actually seen a pool the size of a small pea disappear to the point it was totally dry by one little thirsty bug. Now of course they will have a raisin buffet next to the water as well!

1 hour ago, Mountain Wizard said:

Not to beat this to death, but whenever I find a 🐞, the first thing I do is put a couple of little pools of water on the counter and set them beside it. Every single time they are glued to that pool for quite a while, suggesting they have had probs hydrating. I've actually seen a pool the size of a small pea disappear to the point it was totally dry by one little thirsty bug. Now of course they will have a raisin buffet next to the water as well!

I've watched honey bees drinking the dew from the veins of the leaves while having my morning toke out in the greenhouse. get right up close and you can see them sucking the water up. I think I even have a decent pic of it somewhere. Cool stuff seeing critters doing thier things

Guest Mountain Wizard

I was just reading about gb etc over at RIU. I am convinced it is my new goal to purchase something from T.G.T.B. and if times were better, would have already been done! Looks like something I can trust, and I have ALWAYS believed in supporting people and businesses that are worthy. Looking for a genetic connection soon! BTW very nice job, I like what I see! Peace

Guest Mountain Wizard

OH MY GOD!! Since we started talking about ladybugs I have found out an interesting and very aggravating fact! I had no problems except a stray stinkbug here and there (they eat foliage too!) But no damage and no concerns. Soooo I start putting extra "ladybugs" around my plants as the warm weather has them scurrying around. Well I have been noticing an odd cutting across some leaves, and some cut in half. Can't find any other bugs. What I have is Asian ladybugs and they are NOT GOOD!! I will include a pic to make it easy to identify. Actually I am having diff inserting a file/pic. You should def look it up though, it seems all the ones I've seen the last many years have all been Asian. Not good!

Archived