Pine Tar Gush (GB x Pine Tar Kush)

Tonygreen

Forgot my bluelab pen shouldnt be dried out. Havent used it in a year. There was still some liquid in the glass and a small air bubble that seems to have dissapeared after washing the glass. Gonna get some new fluid and see if it calibrates. Hope so!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some fem pollen coming from loudog right on time. Should be some interesting stuff ill do some fem freebies with the ptk drop if it takes good....

"all spunk is feminized from selected cuts...  ogc, dsd, and nyco..."

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, Tonygreen said:

Forgot my bluelab pen shouldnt be dried out. Havent used it in a year. There was still some liquid in the glass and a small air bubble that seems to have dissapeared after washing the glass. Gonna get some new fluid and see if it calibrates. Hope so!

I had mine sit for over a year also until the other day. I gently cleaned it up and placed it in solutions and it didn't even need calibration after over 15 months sitting cap less. Some of the best they are, same thing with the trunjeon which lasts years and years even when used as a stir stick.

Ya i hope its good still. Been out of work awhile and just getting back so cant get a new one. 16 bucks for the mini kit coming so Ill see if it still works.

I have the ec pen i think that will be fine got a ten dollar jar of that so we will see. I could really use the break of my ph pen working. I got a feeling my water is worse than I think...

Man guys. My water is 500 ppm from the tap... 1.0 ec.

Tsp of maxi per gallon brings it to 2.3.

Ph meter soaking.

Letting some water air out for a day to see if its any different...

This isnt ideal to say the least. No money for ro atm or to buy enough bottled water... Gonna check the ec at work and my father in laws in different towns. Maybe I can haul it in if its ok but this is not good news for me.

My old water in the big city was .2 or .3.

Our town has posted high nitrites dont feed to babies. Should add plants to that....fuck.

Shitty bud, if you got it tested you might be able to build your feed around the shitty water... maybe a carbon filter like a Brita water filter might get the bulk of it?

13 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Man guys. My water is 500 ppm from the tap... 1.0 ec.

Tsp of maxi per gallon brings it to 2.3.

Ph meter soaking.

Letting some water air out for a day to see if its any different...

This isnt ideal to say the least. No money for ro atm or to buy enough bottled water... Gonna check the ec at work and my father in laws in different towns. Maybe I can haul it in if its ok but this is not good news for me.

My old water in the big city was .2 or .3.

Our town has posted high nitrites dont feed to babies. Should add plants to that....fuck.

That sucks!   Hopefully you can find something to remedy it.....Here is something I use to find clean water......http://www.findaspring.com/

There may be water purification tablets you could use......not sure if that would take care of nitrites or not.   Best of luck brother!

@Tonygreen that sucks ,my tap reads 200 or less most of the time , my water changes twice a year , in the fall  & the beganing of summer.

they add diffrent chems in the fall & something diffrent in the summer, i have more problems in the fall switch over

Runnin to pops place after the roads open up to check his water. Gonna check my office too.

My maxi isnt even tinged pink like usual. Comes out yellowish or greenish almost. Gonna test the office water too monday.

Ill figure out a short term fix until i can get a whole house ro system. We dont let the kids drink this shit either.

Good idea. My basement dehimidifier is just emptying into my sump pit. Ill figure somethin out.

So about a week in took of one more node level on the bottom and stripped em again. These are so branchy and vigorous its ridiculous. Bent and tied a few branches to open em up some.

Alpha female on the right. Longer node and stretchier. Matches male one to a T in body and smell.

Two on the left not as stretchy tighter node. One is heavier pine/skunk the other has the piney sharp sweet tart fruity thing going. Almost like a sour apple or tart pear light and sharp witj the piney tingle.

Light but strong and piercing scent on the nose. Not thick and heavy but yet overpowering.

OI000001.jpg

My favorite stud. Not quite as compact, little more stretchy and longer nodes. Smells like effervescent sharp pine and lighter skunky notes.

OI000002.jpg

OI000006.jpg

2nd male. Little more compact, smells sharp effervescent pine with sweet sour tart fruit cocktail trailer and a lighter skunky bottom.

3 got chopped for being a milder version of number one.

Heavily pruned down to the two branches each i need for pollen.

OI000007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Clone of A...

B has half inch spikes.

C has just a few quarter inch spikes.

Sitting in plain cups of water around 60 degrees 65 degree air temp.

A is the biggest with the best structure... Also clones the best...

OI000009.jpg

Super vigorous indica joy. Blowing me away. Looking to time this last pruning as stretching stops and budset hits.

Really hoping i can get some sins and dont pollinate the whole lot on accident. We'll see. I think pollinate next week.  The damn things are stretching like glue ha.

Archived