Pine Tar Gush (GB x Pine Tar Kush)

Tonygreen

Call it two and a half weeks under a low power t5.
All pretty uniform and exploding roots. Shitty pics but some striping on the stems.
Old lady helped me get em into 3 gallon pots since im fucked up from surgery.
Lets hope for some girls and boys to f2

Working name Pine Tar Gush for now.

PTK from Tom Hills line via Leangreen, F1s made by Verdantgreen.

Pine Tar Kush is a pure Paki WLD line.

They stink worse in veg than gb does. Nice uniform and vigorous.

True F1.

1204182247a.jpg

1204182247b-1.jpg

1204182248.jpg

1204182312a-1.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see some new work from you Tony, hope your health improves quickly, need a few months for things to improve financially for me, but I have a new delivery address

and will be looking to add more of your work to my collection.

The plan is to do an open pollonation minus any intersex if they show up. F2s for 4-20 if it goes well. Hopin fot some boys and girls. Should be excellent to look through.

Gb should up the resin production dramatically and increase potency while keeping the pine tar terp profile.

Vegging under 1000 hps now. Should blow up quick. They were very fast to put out shoots at their nodes. Gonna be branchy as hell. Gonna see if I can bush one out like i used too. Been without smoke for ages so I cant wait.

Just a guess but the upper left has some gb traits, more open nodes thinner leaf. Maybe picked up a y chromosome from the gb. We'll see if its a boy.

Just got word from vg...

Looking great Tony!

For the Gorilla Bubble x Pine Tar Kush I think i used pollen from 3 PTK males and used 2 GB girls which were both pretty similar, but one i think is a little more Chemmy smelling than the other. Both have since been run a couple more times and have proved well behaved each time.

Maybe its a female? Pine glue mmmm time will tell.

A week out of solos.

1212181954c.jpg

1212181953-1.jpg

Almost like clones. The "runt" mid left popped a day later and got a shell stuck for a few days.

If you look close you can see a bit of crinkle in the top pic left lowers.

About a month in. 2 confirmed girls. One confirmed male. Females got topped and defolled. Male cut in half. Several other likely males. Hopefully a couple more girls. Sexed in a month. Not bad. Some leaf curl and a ballsack. Kicking out smells hard. Sharp pine smell with a tad of a vinegary kick.

1216180157.jpg

1216180206a.jpg

It's probably because I haven't whored myself out to every seed bank in the country ha. But seriously i've had tons of help a long the way. From Tom Hill to Dansbud and DBJ and all the members who backed me up encouraged me and took the time and space to run my gear.

You are only as good as the men and women around you in your circle. Thats where I have been lucky and where z labs shines.

One more boy and hopefully one more girl. Think i saw a pistil and i dont own a cat ha.

3 undecided one is probably a boy.

The new confirmed male has that inky myrcene smell goin on. Not sure if ill use him... Had that pop up a few times on gb outcrosses. Those plants make you retarded and to me taste like a blue pen exploded in your mouth lol. Ill see when he grows more...cut him in half too.

The first male sharp bright piny with skunky undertones i like a lot.

5 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Looking good @Tonygreen I'm hoping everyone is wrong about the ptk not being potent 

It’s from the 80’s?

Probably only 10% to 18% tops.

We didn’t start seeing 20% or better until the nineties.

From my best recollection.

That was a few pounds and more than a few years ago.

Aiming for sort of an improved modern day version of ptk. Gb will add potency and resin production. Hoping to keep the unique terps and happy vibe from the ptk side.

We will see!

No i gave verdantgreen gb. He made these f1s with two gb moms and three ptk males. Not going to backcross these. Making f2s to open the line up for further selections. Will do full sib crosses 1:1 from there to lock in what im looking for.

Archived