Still waiting!

Guest R. Burns

Guest R. Burns

Anyone waiting a very long time for orders placed in Nov? Took advantage of the Bodhi bogo during Nov. Placed order on Nov 18th. Payment was delivered 9 days ago and nothing still. No received payment email. No shipping info. Anyone else waiting unusually long, like this?

Guest knucklehead bob
40 minutes ago, R. Burns said:

Payment was delivered 9 days ago and nothing still. No received payment email. No shipping info. Anyone else waiting unusually long, like this?

Check your spam e-mail ?

@dragboatjeffy is very expedient , did you send your payment with a Tracking # ? 

Probably just a lot of volume w/ GLG and recent promos. I received confirmation of received payment on my order(s) yesterday, but I also contacted DBJ about combined shipping so that may have been a factor?

Guest R. Burns
29 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Check your spam e-mail ?

@dragboatjeffy is very expedient , did you send your payment with a Tracking # ? 

Yup! Did both!

20 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Probably just a lot of volume w/ GLG and recent promos. I received confirmation of received payment on my order(s) yesterday, but I also contacted DBJ about combined shipping so that may have been a factor?

Ok! Thanks! Ima get at him later. 

On 12/4/2018 at 9:13 AM, R. Burns said:

Yup! Did both!

Ok! Thanks! Ima get at him later. 

We Have been swamped with orders. This was the best deal I ever gave on Bodhi Gear!!! ,but we are processing orders from Monday/Tuesday.

Please send me your tracking number and I will CK on it. And you are always well come to bring a problem up here. But In the future send me a email at Support@greatlakesgenetics.com.

I have a hard time getting over here to ck questions during promos.

Sorry for your inconvenience and LMK on the tracking number. Thanks DBJ

Archived