Karma Genetics R&D -- karmarado OG x Sour D & 95 Strawberry x Mandarina

Tynehead Tom

Guest Karma Genetics

I.m here

Let me start to say. My not reacting some mails ore pm.s   is nothing persenol, i am still one of you all.  I defantly havent stepped on a high horse.  

I always need to be at 2 places in the world at the same time.  And always have to disapoint some people as i just cant handle all the trafic anymore.   My pm.s mails went crazy , and my online time went down huge from years ago, i just got a lot of work to do always.  I still clean my own seeds etc. I do A to Z  of the job.  (Seedmaking)   

Next

The strawberry x mandarina  is about to be a freebie soon for EU sales.   

I am creating my own orange, the mandarina throws way to wild grown bud pheno.s i dont like.

So i.m gone pick a male from Cannarado.s  Cali O f2.s   and polinate my White Sumo#6 cut (Sumo Tangie x white og)  wich looks like white og  but reeks sweet orangy. (Ps the mandarina also got a skunky thing going on)

The Rado x SD   should be like that brother.   Its OG and Sour   both have that exactly long internode.s in veg, true stretch at flower.   Its what that is.    All will be like that  same for headbanger, josh, and my other Almost pure OG.s  ore Sour Hybrids.     Trust me put some in flower  give them support as thin branching is normal for them aswell, they produce buds you didnt expect on such thin branch,  and will flop at end flower.   Its all about the bud with OG.s  they arent grower friendly when you not used to them yet.  But he thats fun and a great learning expiernce.   They love ore need extra CalMag. 

As  for the new testers.  If you can all make it easy for me.  And mail me 1 addy.  And a list of how many packs and wich strain i send them out.   You guys sort that they get in all your hands. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome man, thanx for dropping in ;)

Old Grandpa Scratch was kinda tough for me too but i used her to learn and my remaining 3 karmarado OG x Sour D are happy and vegging along.

I let them build some real good roots in the solo cups and transplanted to 1 gallons last night. I also moved them to prime spots around the 400 halide and thier days under the floros are over. 

This past year has been all about challenging myself and stepping outside my box of growing predictable indica dom hybrids. I love the smoke and ease of garden maintenance but I also want a challenge to refine my growing skills. The journey gets boring after a while so these test grows of your OG's and Antenna's sativas and some of the american polyhybrids has been fun and eye opening.

lots more to see here yet ;)

On 5/27/2017 at 3:05 PM, Karma Genetics said:

I.m here

Let me start to say. My not reacting some mails ore pm.s   is nothing persenol, i am still one of you all.  I defantly havent stepped on a high horse.  

I always need to be at 2 places in the world at the same time.  And always have to disapoint some people as i just cant handle all the trafic anymore.   My pm.s mails went crazy , and my online time went down huge from years ago, i just got a lot of work to do always.  I still clean my own seeds etc. I do A to Z  of the job.  (Seedmaking)   

Next

The strawberry x mandarina  is about to be a freebie soon for EU sales.   

I am creating my own orange, the mandarina throws way to wild grown bud pheno.s i dont like.

So i.m gone pick a male from Cannarado.s  Cali O f2.s   and polinate my White Sumo#6 cut (Sumo Tangie x white og)  wich looks like white og  but reeks sweet orangy. (Ps the mandarina also got a skunky thing going on)

The Rado x SD   should be like that brother.   Its OG and Sour   both have that exactly long internode.s in veg, true stretch at flower.   Its what that is.    All will be like that  same for headbanger, josh, and my other Almost pure OG.s  ore Sour Hybrids.     Trust me put some in flower  give them support as thin branching is normal for them aswell, they produce buds you didnt expect on such thin branch,  and will flop at end flower.   Its all about the bud with OG.s  they arent grower friendly when you not used to them yet.  But he thats fun and a great learning expiernce.   They love ore need extra CalMag. 

As  for the new testers.  If you can all make it easy for me.  And mail me 1 addy.  And a list of how many packs and wich strain i send them out.   You guys sort that they get in all your hands. 

We have a man for that job. I'll pm ya about it

the skullcap .... geebus did you guys see the pic he posted over there? 

I notice karma mentioned the 95 strawberry x mandarina will be going out as freebies with orders in the EU. Just a heads up to folks...... ya might wanna find a way to score a pack of those ;)

Guest milo

@Tynehead Tom...he was saying over there there is a sour dominant and a cookie dominant of the Skullcap as well... 

Looks like my garden will be filled with testers this run... xD

Or the next few runs.... :getting-stoned:

Guest Karma Genetics
5 hours ago, milo said:

@Karma Genetics Are the new testers the same as the ones IC?o.O

Or are there others? :rasta.nana:

You want them to be differnt :ph34r:

I can throw in some others  but they are real low numberd i need most for my own test.

Jasmine   new zealand x biker  reg.

K2 x biker     reg.

Loads off

Crumbled Lime (jilly bean x cookies) x Biker  reg.

Skullcap #head (SourHeadstash (headstash pheno.s) x Biker

Skullcap# Sour ( SourHeadstash (more sourPheno.s) x biker20170518_161547.thumb.jpg.214393b45f16442611c38c70f8361f3b.jpg

This would be 1 of the Headstash dom SourHeadstash mom.s  used in Skullcap

1 hour ago, Ganja Ken said:

Would like to try out some Karma gear one day - tyne shows it of well too!

I'm trying over here haha

still working towards my first harvest of karma genetics gear.... getting closer by the week ;)

Guest milo
1 hour ago, Karma Genetics said:

You want them to be differnt :ph34r:

I didn't mean it like that @Karma Genetics!! 😱

You've just always got lots of things going on... Like the hunt through the dominator...... And Tha Melon... 🍈  just off the top of my head. :getting-stoned:

And I am sure there are dozens more in the works... :ph34r:

Guest knucklehead bob

I ran a tester a few years back on 3MA of a strain called Skull Cap for a guy that goes by the handle Mos Cutty & the Seekers of Genetic Wisdom . Any relation ? 

Guest Karma Genetics

@milo

Its my partner posting it UP   he makes my life hard ha ha.    

The rebirth of the Dominator is just starting we will pop half ore the whole bag.   And hunt best female.s  and Male.s   and do a F2  will be my first f2 i plan o  releasing aswell, i normaly drop f1.s  ore BX.s   ore a higher filial generation.    

Tha Melon  wont be too long before that gets released  proberly in few months.  I tryd to do that one in secret by my partner had to post up a seedpack i have for him.  And now i get PM.s on IG all the time asking for Tha Melon  if they can have it already.   (PS this is my baby) 

Tha melon and Sour Diesel   i could smoke forever. 

Guest milo

I know @Karma Genetics, you were talking about tha melon and how much work went into it.  

I am looking forward to those being released.  But I can be patient.... I mean, in this life you kind of have to be. 😈😜😁

And I am with you on the sour diesel... I haven't found a good one since JLPs SDxOG.

Found a killer Sour Pheno... Haven't found a good one since.  😟

hmmmmm frosty citrusy strawberry goodness with loads of sugar on top :)

She's starting to really frost up now and noticeably swelling the past couple days since the last bloom boost. No more food for this plant , water only to the finish line. 95 strawberry x mandarina flowering day 42  and second pic is a bud shot from the old grandpa scratch which will be getting fed for at least another week as she looks like she'll go at least 70 days I'm thinking and is also at day 42.

DSC04589 - Copy.JPG

DSC04592 - Copy.JPG

Here's the 3 Karmarado OG x Sour D fem testers. 

These are 6 weeks from seed this coming sunday. I don't know what to do differently to get these to "GO" so any tips or advice from you all is welcome.

I've been contemplating topping them to see if that will encourage the nodes to start growing. They are on 20 on 4 off , 400W MH , sunshine 4 in 1 gallons, Have been fed twice now with my standard veg mix , which all the other plants are responding well too. Maybe it's the sour in there making them grow slow?

Regardless of my challenges with this variety , they are alive and doing fine ;) last pic is same but without flash

DSC04627 - Copy.JPG

DSC04628 - Copy.JPG

DSC04629 - Copy.JPG

DSC04630 - Copy.JPG

DSC04631 - Copy.JPG

@Tynehead Tom I would move them into 3 gallon pots, and do a little low stress training.  Bet they are confined by the pots right now.  Just moving them to bigger pots, and I bet they explode.

@Comacus thanx for the suggestion ;)

I don't know if they have set good roots into those 1 gallons yet as they aren't drinking strong yet.

I usually go by how long it takes a plant to use a measured amount of water over 3 days and match pot size to that measured amount.

So for example with a standard Solo cup , I water with 1/2 cup and generally an established new seedling will drink that in 3 to 4 days. Once that seedling (or clone) is drinking the 1/2 cup in 24 hrs, I transplant to 1 gallon.

With the 1 gallon , I prewet the mix with 1 1/2 cups liquid and once the pots get light I water 1 1/2 cups until the transplant is established and drinking that in 24 to 26 hrs. At that point I start watering 2 cups every watering and an established vigorous plant usually drinks that every 3 days. Again once the plant is drinking that 2 cups in 24 to 36 hrs.... it goes to it's final pot which in my rooms is a #5 or #6.

so that's my method of madness. If anyone cares to pick that apart and offer a better way of handwatering, I'd like to hear how others do stuff.

I was warned by a couple folks that I would have to adapt to grow some of these OG varieties and that it would take me far from my comfort zone LOL

Guest Trich_Tyson

I like your style. It makes sense. 

I wish i could go 3 days.  My 3 gals need daily water.  Half gal about

Archived