Welcome To Z-Labs

Ninefold Collective

Fuck The Government (Government #2 x Gorilla Fuck) SeedPAC brings the Gorilla Fuck male to the Government #2 female in this trichome laden mix. Most will finish 8-9 weeks in flower. Great structure and Very potent

Great Lake Genetics

US Based - No Green Tape
News Ticker
  • Puff Puff Pass
  • Hatred never ceases by hatred but by love alone is healed

Planted 12 of these and they all came to the party, although that 1 in the corner is weak looking, I’ll hold out for it.

So, what is Scarlat Macaw?

97583ED4-5735-4560-9F9C-CA7045502D85.jpeg.84cc7751618a1de409ec51f5334c4c89.jpeg

A5B73873-C9F1-4E24-ADAD-A53058973696.thumb.jpeg.370ba90484f5127d50be22309e36ce8a.jpeg

• Like 5
    • Nice Job 2

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

• 2 months later...

I have 4 females out of the group that did the best overall and are now in flower. 

• Like 1
    • Nice Job 3

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

What can I say I love popping beans. Got 3 more strains planted and planting 2 more 😆

• Like 1
    • Nice Job 2

36 minutes ago, zoot said:

What can I say I love popping beans. Got 3 more strains planted and planting 2 more 😆

Popping seeds might just be my favorite part of the whole experience! I used to not be able to contain myself, and would have way too many plants for my area. I do much better now. 

• Like 1
    • Haha 2
    • Nice Job 1
    • 2 weeks later...
    Zoot

Fast forward to flower

938837C8-3E2C-4711-B6A8-E25713057449.thumb.jpeg.8926b7f6bb9c65bb0b01390b072924b1.jpeg

2BE82662-C336-41AF-B3D2-45109F41630D.thumb.jpeg.a50d93274bb7bd027ad312e971a80015.jpeg

3F823328-AAD9-48B3-82DD-6FF8B6B3BDB8.thumb.jpeg.0a064cbe6d0ef7d93194fd8c9b6f87e3.jpeg

• Like 5
    • Nice Job 1

• 5 weeks later...
    Zoot

Well 3 out of the 4 hermed on me, leaving only 1. Not very impressed at all.

• Sad 3

imiubu

They are nice looking plants and yummy sounding genetics too.  What a bummer 😞 

What's the procedure after a run like this... do you then contact the breeder?

I am curious to learn how that last gal comes out though 🙂

• Like 1

Zoot

Yes I’ll let them know and then listen to them tell me how I did something wrong. Lol

• Haha 7

Coastal

Cherry pie crosses tend to herm for me too.. seems to breed a bit of instability..

• Like 2
    • Great Advice 1
    • Thanks 1
    • 8 months later...
    Stoned Cold Bulldog
    On 4/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, Coastal said:

Cherry pie crosses tend to herm for me too.. seems to breed a bit of instability..

which is why when we run hermie prone gear we can't complain to the breeder really. imho  if we get the goods with no issue we are fortunate and we continue on. ijs

• Like 2