new to the site

Guest Morcheeba*

Guest Morcheeba*

just wanted to say hi and give a bit of info about me.  i use cannabis to manage severe spasticity as a result of a C5 C6 spinal cord injury and my grow is often over crowded b/c im addicted to variety and have a hard time killing plants.  i have 2 tents for flowering and i run them 35 days apart and i have 2 veg areas.  i veg my plants in 6" hydro net pots to keep them from getting root bound then flowered in 3 gal bags.  i grow in promix hp using GH Floranova Bloom @8ml per gal for veg and flower and soon ill start playing around w/ no till growing in a 5 or 15 gal container and if that goes good ill change everything over.  once i get a camera ill start a thread.

peace

1 hour ago, Morcheeba* said:

my grow is often over crowded b/c im addicted to variety and have a hard time killing plants.

This sounds familiar.:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

I have seen you around another site I believe.

Good to see ya here.

2000325607_welcomepotleaves.png.66a53abf550232cea72a718761ede810.png

Lots of helpful folks round here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

See ya round the lab!

:stoned-smiley:  Shag

9 hours ago, Morcheeba* said:

just wanted to say hi and give a bit of info about me.  i use cannabis to manage severe spasticity as a result of a C5 C6 spinal cord injury and my grow is often over crowded b/c im addicted to variety and have a hard time killing plants.  i have 2 tents for flowering and i run them 35 days apart and i have 2 veg areas.  i veg my plants in 6" hydro net pots to keep them from getting root bound then flowered in 3 gal bags.  i grow in promix hp using GH Floranova Bloom @8ml per gal for veg and flower and soon ill start playing around w/ no till growing in a 5 or 15 gal container and if that goes good ill change everything over.  once i get a camera ill start a thread.

peace

YaYya... So glad you found us... Awesome Sauce... @Morcheeba* so Awesome Here...I'll give you both welcomes.... Huge Hugs Welcome to the ZLABS Family... 

5ab3eedc78f43_aspengreenfinalnavy2.thumb.png.9213f1b0cd4a3d7d0c8540a29d6693c8.png

5ab41a16e24e4_aspenwater3c1.png.16db01b4037e5c7fb06e01282a5bc126.png

Archived