Hands Down, Dankest Dank

zombug

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I popped some seeds the other night, and put this seed cracker to use. It worked pretty good. It can take some real finessing for smaller seeds. I definitely wanted it for the 10 year old Caramel. 

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

Got a helluva mail haul yesterday!

Scored Rainbow Flame #10 (breeder's cut), Flaming Cherries #9 (1:1 ratio), and some Tropic Berry OG from Green Fire Genetics. Also scooped a Cherry Royal from Round Table Selections, and a pack of CherryPie/BlackLimeReserve x Royal Kush8 from Emerald Mountain Legacy.

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4362.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

I didn't waste any time on getting these Tropic Berry OG wet! I'm going to shoot a couple of these and the Jelly Roll to my pops. He'd probably enjoy them both, and shouldn't be too hard for him.

IMG_4366.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

Smoking some fire Durban this AM, and the Jelly Roll after only 24 hours. I am super stoked on those, and from what I've been told, am the first person to grow them indoors. Here we go!!!

IMG_4359.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

Some super tasty Mill"s Fruit Farm from Kinetic Genetics. Strawberry Queen x Floji. 

This stuff is complete fire, dessert weed! Talk about super loud strawberry, floral, OG funk!

IMG_4389.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Nice frost and luck on the sprout.

Thanks! Everything the Floji touches turns out looking like this, and having a distinct set of what I call "Floji sesquiterpenes". And wouldn't you know it?!? That was achieved without a cookies cross!lol

What up zombug was wondering where you was you have always put out some killer stuff lol i know you got something special cooking right now what is it .......peace

On 12/1/2018 at 10:27 AM, Bugman said:

sounds like you R growing some nice aromatic/tasty /dank weed there.

That's the plan for this season, find all the flavors, sweet and/or stanky, and get them blown up in seed form. 2020 will be adding potency, structure, whatever as we develop and pick males along the way. There is a definite end game in sight 😉 

23 hours ago, dojagrower said:

What up zombug was wondering where you was you have always put out some killer stuff lol i know you got something special cooking right now what is it .......peace

What's up bro? I'm always really slow to follow any migration when forums die. I honestly kind of gave up, and was sticking to IG, but got the head's up about this place. 

Some fire Blue Hoe OG from Kinetic Genetics, grown by a local homie, and some tasty, terped out Grand Lemons rosin from another local homie that moved out here from where I was from, almost two years ago! Blast off!!

I hope you all are having a great day!

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

4 hours ago, zombug said:

That's the plan for this season, find all the flavors, sweet and/or stanky, and get them blown up in seed form. 2020 will be adding potency, structure, whatever as we develop and pick males along the way. There is a definite end game in sight 😉 

What's up bro? I'm always really slow to follow any migration when forums die. I honestly kind of gave up, and was sticking to IG, but got the head's up about this place. 

Yeah bro this is really a good place a lot of fellows here r down to earth and trying to do there thing and learning . and sharing not all but a few but this is the most where people are more respectful and gratifying but just as life prevails you know its always one to stir the pot lol but anyway man glad you here much respect bro be well will be hollering oh by the way a few of us is here check it out i think you will like......PEACE

On 12/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, zombug said:

Thanks! Everything the Floji touches turns out looking like this, and having a distinct set of what I call "Floji sesquiterpenes". And wouldn't you know it?!? That was achieved without a cookies cross!lol

Ya man people love cookies.

I’ll take a straight Durban poison anytime.

nice looking wax, clean and creamy.

2 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Ya man people love cookies.

I’ll take a straight Durban poison anytime.

nice looking wax, clean and creamy.

The Durban Poison we ran this year was amazing, and effects were astounding. I want to work it a bit, to get a more commercial flower. Right now, for today's market, and an uninformed customer base, the flowers would be better suited for squishing. That would blow folks' minds! Veteran smokers can appreciate these flowers, as is.

That Grand Lemons resin was superb, and potent. It was a really nice, complimenting bowl. I hope you had a great evening.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:10 PM, Ilynnboy said:

I hear ya, stuff that used to send you into outer space would sit on todays dispensary shelves.

Kids don’t know what they’re missing out on.

I am pretty lucky, in that, I have a really good clientele base. They will take anything I offer, knowing it is going to be some fire, but I don't ever lace them up with only sativas. They gotta sleep sometime.lol I just don't get how people can accept small flowers from Cookie varietals, in which the high is garbage and stability is meh, but yet it is labeled an exotic. Meanwhile, a Tom Hill's Haze or something can't even score as topshelf?!? If I dealt with dispos and they told me that, I wouldn't put a product on their shelf. 

Honestly, the best way to get people to go after those sativas is just tell them, "this isn't for you." People want what they cannot have. The exclusivity and forbidden nature will push their little monkey brains over the edge, and they'll want nothing else. That's my method with the Chocolate Thai, although I never sold any of her. She was an in-house delight. 

IMG_1323.JPG.5127aa7823d7c128e98332642cdb5372.JPGIMG_1365.JPG.23708cc994af61fcb7df3e7851d0f1bd.JPGIMG_1364.JPG.b3898fc406a4f42ed34dac208494aaf8.JPGIMG_1363.JPG.db663238915e6a19078d33eedff0b829.JPGIMG_1362.JPG.b5bc6173cf025e907954cbe10ea6ab0a.JPG

18 minutes ago, Coastal said:

Yeah that purple lazer light cut I grew had a lot of fans.. quick enough to go in with the kushes almost aswell!

Good to know. Sometimes I just naturally end up selecting more Kush varieties when popping seeds. I try and make sure I have a little variety in there at all times. But hey, I just popped a pack of Charlie PK f7's, which further work became known as Emerald Cup Pure Kush. 

Guest Ohsogreen
On 11/17/2018 at 11:33 AM, zombug said:

Deadhead OG I grew from seed given to me by @Ohsogreen Thanks again for the opportunity to grow these out! This girl was solid OG skunky cleaning fuel, and had a smooth skittles/candy exhale. I hope you still have her around brother! She put down 5 oz in a 20 gallon Geopot, under a shitty Mars II 1600 panel. Lordy I miss her.

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

Hey Zombug ......   Yep, I've still got her around.  Made a batch of beans, using some F-2's & F-3's late last year.  

If you can believe it, most of the offspring are even better than just mom.  Got some with you name on there 😉

Glad to read you got out, I'm still deep in the Bible Belt .....

29 minutes ago, Ohsogreen said:

Hey Zombug ......   Yep, I've still got her around.  Made a batch of beans, using some F-2's & F-3's late last year.  

If you can believe it, most of the offspring are even better than just mom.  Got some with you name on there 😉

Glad to read you got out, I'm still deep in the Bible Belt .....

Oh man! So glad to see you brother! I'm glad to see you still kicking! Soldiers, trucks, ain't nothing stopping you. This post just tickles me fancy. I'd relish getting her back, and would definitely pop some of her new beans the minute they land. The wife would be super stoked. 

All the Bible Belt may go "legal", but those boys are going to do it on their terms, and it won't be a cheap/friendly system. I'm curious to see how OK does this next season.

3 hours ago, OrganicFarmer said:

@zombugwhere'd you find that handy little seed cracker? I could use one of those every now and then.

Looking good by the way.

Appreciate it! You can scoop the seed crackers from @woodshed13 on IG. He does proper business. 

Archived