Hands Down, Dankest Dank

zombug

On 11/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, Usstoner said:

Nice..I had some god bud over 10 years ago..good smoke.

That was my first encounter with the God Bud honestly. It was really good! I’d grow it for sure. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16638042-7454-4182-8DB9-5D7AA73AACA9.jpeg.f1722ac91bac591fb9300059779ffb2f.jpeg

I’m giving these girls a few more days to veg. I had to order some Malibu because there is practically nothing in terms of organic gardening and farm supplies down here. So the girls will get top dressed Tuesday and flipped. Left to right, starting in the back: SkyCuddlerDoubleKush, SCDK, Heartbreaker 2b, Michigan Cherry Kush 7, Airborne g-13, Jelly Roll 5, Merry OG, ChemD, ATF, Urkel, Nepalese HP, and Goji OG. 

The Cherry Limeade 2 clone finally threw a root for me! All it took was 21 days, but she looked just as good as day 1! But still!!! Hopefully she is amazing, and clones at a quicker rate. I also began germinating some seeds a fee days back, and just put them in soil. I did 12 Black Lime, 18 Chocolate Thai, and 18 Rootbeer. Some of the Chocolate Thai were throwing leaves in the paper towels! Ooops. Not bad for almost five year old seed.

3 minutes ago, corgitron_prime said:

I was just thinking about chocolate thai a few nights ago. Miss that one for sure

These are killer, and very special. They are nothing like the OG Chocolate Thai that drawoh released and uses. These go 14-16 weeks and are killer, cerebral blasters with strong cacao and floral notes that send the smoker into a 6 hour blast off. 

I’ve smoked some really good GDP, but never grew it. The Urkel is really fire. I’m all about afghans and hybrids, especially the gassy, funky afghans. But I just consider my taste to kind of be that Mendocino heirloom afghani stuff, whether it be cherry limeade, black lime, og strawberry, jelly roll, Nepalese hp, or shit like the old hindu kush. Add in some sour and OG, and I’m set.lol

It's just stuff you don't see anymore. Gdp it's been 5 years minimum since I have seen it. A lot of the old strains take me back to when times were easier.  

13 hours ago, corgitron_prime said:

It's just stuff you don't see anymore. Gdp it's been 5 years minimum since I have seen it. A lot of the old strains take me back to when times were easier.  

I feel that. I want to get some  atPiss just so I can take it back to the days of street skating, careless and zooted.lol

My ankles take me back to the days of street skating all the time. Super impressed from the gear your pulling out. You ever put any pollen on any of those oldies count me in.

36 minutes ago, corgitron_prime said:

My ankles take me back to the days of street skating all the time. Super impressed from the gear your pulling out. You ever put any pollen on any of those oldies count me in.

They are all about to get a work out in sooner or later. Thank you for the kind words. 

20 hours ago, corgitron_prime said:

I was looking at that 707 catpiss. I think he had some shit do down with a woman. Guess she culled all his mom's.

I ran his 707 Kush and SFV OG bx3. It was all pretty good work. I haven’t heard anything good though about his Catpiss when talking to folks who actually smoked Catpiss back in the day. I’d still try them though!lol 

Nothing disappointing about these girls so far. This first one is Cherry Lime OG, which is Black Lime/Cherry Limeade x Uncirculated OG/Pre-Soviet Afghan. I really hope this girl has a similar terpene profile to the #5, just skunky, candied lime. The second pic is her getting spread out a bit.

22D67D44-6FF2-460E-8D41-9711D6BDCDD1.jpeg.7545c2566f91705a516d1c17a98f1508.jpeg

AC32363B-5C66-462B-B187-FDF0F4FA3C5B.jpeg.427b6f2b6a647bfc66ee8f83c449ed45.jpeg

This next girl is Cherry Limeade #6, from the Juju line. This girl is similar to the others, but she is more bulky and quicker growing than the others. The stem rub on all of the Cherry Limeades are pretty dank, even in veg. 

4C385F6C-7F74-4D67-B84B-D5805AE8D5EB.jpeg.6dd96cabfbfe86db992fb204e37b9dd0.jpeg

C6A20F87-4F2D-49F4-A481-42BF8E83D5AD.jpeg.616a265112a366ae02abf064536c4ca2.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just read through this ENTIRE thread and I must say there is an absolute wealth of information. I often spend my spare time sifting through icmag,RIU,GD, OG and here Z-Labs reading through entire threads when I find interesting stuff. Some have taken me 3-4-5 days of “spare time” and the info I’ve obtained is truly priceless. It’s sites like these that can help people immensely if they are just willing to put in the time.  Thanks for this, and hopefully we’ll see some new info on this one here soon. 

@TopShelfTrees there is so much knowledge here! You need the time to put in the work, but being open minded to new or different ideas is essential. In other things I'd tell people you don't need to believe me, but you need to trust I won't screw you. Then find out for yourself. 

1 hour ago, TopShelfTrees said:

I often spend my spare time sifting through icmag,RIU,GD, OG

I have done this for over 20 years myself.

I found sooo many people are spreading lies, some are even misleading good folks intentionally.
There are sooo sooo many assholes on those sites and very very little credible info.
I the knowledgeable folks have long left these places now, some even left long before I did.
I worked under shaggyballs on the other sites.

You can google shaggyballs cannabis to find where I have been.

Also check my signature for the Z-library for all kinds of good science and growing papers.

I used shaggyballs cause I thought there would never be another one, I was wrong.

There are more out there.

So stick to shaggyballs one word to see my posts.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:01 AM, zombug said:

That was my first encounter with the God Bud honestly. It was really good! I’d grow it for sure. 

i had a purple God bud that was neon purple and a total couchlock plant for me.

Culled her as it was too heavy for me.

Seriously potent and flavorful just too heavy

My mentor has a cut of God Bud that is absolutely coma inducing DANK! He’s held it for many many years. Tbh I’ve only ever smoked two other strains more deadly. One was a cut of king Louis XIII that is absolutely devastating. I’ve hunted it since actually and still no luck. I was in Cali at a celebrities home when I smoked it so who knows it may never have become available to the public. @shaggyim sure now I’ve seen lots of your stuff. But I’ll definitely keep my eye out. Man . I’d love to meet one day, pick your brain. I only know maybe 4 people personally who have been in this as long as me. Around here anyway it seems like everyone started after legalization. 

Archived