ANODYNE CBD/THC

Bugman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bugman said:

#5 aroma sweet earthy the strongest terpin aroma of them all still kinda mild.

100_6751.JPG

taste was that earthy  not as smoth smoking as the others still nice meds high last a good long time.

• 2 weeks later...

first pic is high cbd autos  secont pic candy spyders  the cbd one r just showing sex ,the candy spyders have allready showed sex an ive pull 3 males, i havent found any males in the high cbd ones yet.

100_6774.JPG

100_6775.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

probley the last shots of candy spyders almost dune, the last plant can an will go alittle longer.

theres another female that got too tall  & i moved it in another room it will go longer than these 4

100_6825.JPG

100_6827.JPG

100_6828.JPG

100_6829.JPG

100_6830.JPG

Ha @aridbud i dont think these r autos , i moved them to my other veg room ,for a few days  an uped the N some, I just put them in flower room tonight, 3 in one room an 4 in another room.an i have 1 runt istill in veg room.

100_6816.JPG

100_6815.JPG

100_6820.JPG

100_6821.JPG

100_6822.JPG

100_6823.JPG

These were from a  high CBD Shark genetics, labeled as "auto" from original (commercial) breeder. In our experience, they must have been F1's...some were autos, others, not. Mendel's Law ~ 25%.  We crossed with a high CBD auto, yet never grew them out, but should have increased auto ratio.

Considering they were a trade for your genetics (of which were not suitable for person I sent to), just grow them out and see what you get! By lollipopping those seen above, ruderalis is not a fan being trimmed, topped, causing stress and delay of sexing.

Our Chinese and German hemps are flourishing, yet not auto. Wisconsin hemp breeder said Chinese were autos....not the case.

Grow 'em and enjoy them. Seeing stalks/plants being spindly, adjust your light lower to absorb the most light.

ha im not complaining ,i poped 8 seeds all 8 came up  , no males have pop up yet , ill flower them out in my other rooms under 12/12

i remember you saying you have not grown out any of these yet when you sent them to me ,so im guessing im still the first to grow them out.

ill contenue to post info on them as they grow.

thanks again @aridbud for giveing me a chance to grow them out

They should do fine as the genetics are there. Recall the F1's...nice smoke, high CBD, pain decreased for sure. However, not being 'auto' true and true, find some good gems and work on them. From one of my notebooks, I notated they weren't autos even though listed as such. Surmise more like semi-autos. 

Archived