Smokin Joe

Dansbuds

GoodEnergyGrower

Be at peace Dan.  You are loved and respected by many.  May those of us still here carry the torch of light and love you showed.   One Love.

hmmmmm.......

Coastal

Damn... sorry to hear this. Seemed last time I checked in here I first heard Dan’s illness had changed. Didn’t expect this news at all.

very sorry you guys, I know Dan was a huge part of the community and helped many people, and was very selfless in his giving of time , advice, genetics and praise helped grow the community in a time of high risk and persecution. 

Going to miss his presence here.

Smokin Joe
On 11/15/2018 at 6:49 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

@Smokin Joe, thanks for the link.

And If everyone can make sure to tell people that there are a lot more auctions coming.

Smoking Joe has more headed my way and I have had a lot of great folks like Ninefold, Kinetic.Baked beenz that have gear on route.

And private individuals that are sending in some more gear. I will try and have another batch listed friday.

And thanks to all those who have already donated, I will give you all a shout out as I list the gear.

Thank you brother for making this possible. No other bank I know of would put forth the kinda effort you and the glg crew put in for free. Y'all are awesome 👊 

shaggy

Crappy news, couldnt think of much to say.

Dansbuds was a super good grower, his frosty pics is what made me buy some gorilla bubble seeds.

I talked with him a bit and found him to be a fantastic person, we need more like him in this world, there are still some fine folks here, but he will be missed.

God Bless you Dansbuds!

May peace abound.

Shag

Edited by shaggyballs

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Aspen

Dan... I get it now... I feel good today... I understand why you spent so much time with me... Its because you loved this comunity so so much.... You knew didn't you... Knew your time was short.... People called me your side project...  I will always always be greatful for all the time you invested in my life and grow.... I don't have the words to tell you how much I miss you.... Just wanted you to know... I Got you....

So here I am doing what you tought me to do... Growing but more importantly sharing... With every cut I send out.. Ill continue to spread the love in your Honor... The bx6 is almost ready too... I just wanted you to know that its working... Wanted you to know I got you babe... I'm spreading the love...

0218191320.jpg

0218191321a.jpg

0218191323.jpg

Ilynnboy

Sorry for your continued pain @Aspen.

With Great Love and Admiration comes with Great Pain upon those special individuals leaving us..

May your work brighten your love for others and your remembrance of your mentor.

ps, 

looks like someone’s getting a whole mom setup... Nice work... I hope they share in turn

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 2

Aspen
5 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Sorry for your continued pain @Aspen.

With Great Love and Admiration comes with Great Pain upon those special individuals leaving us..

May your work brighten your love for others and your remembrance of your mentor.

ps, 

looks like someone’s getting a whole mom setup... Nice work... I hope they share in turn

Thank you @Ilynnboy... I'm ok really... It just stings  a little sometimes.... We were really close...  I have a lot to do until my promices to Dan are all kept.... And I'm keeping everyone of them.... It really dosent matter if people share and send me nice stuff to run and share... Ill keep passing the love regardless....  I have to get busy popping seeds for Dan so I can share them too.... Those rare few people who are there for you 100% like he was for me.... You just have to do right by them regardless of the cost.... I'm on a mission to make him proud of me... And to be as good to others as Dan was to me.... I was considering not sending someone a cutting... Was talking to @Smokin Joe about it... Joe told me if I was gonna do what Dan wanted me to do I had better start thinking like Dan... And he ask me what would Dan do... I told him he would send the cut... So... That's it... Ill help anyone that needs it...  The Comunity has proped me back up.... Special thanks to @Ichabod Crane @Smokin Joe DoubleTripple OG and @imiubu for seeds and cuts.... Y'all have made it possible for me to keep those promices... So Much Love and respect to y'all... I love this Lifestyle and comunity Dan left me with... I just hope I can help another grower reach there Dreams the way he helped me.... Peace

Slick rick

Great words @Aspen I'm glad the community can together to keep thing alive an going much respect an love to  all the family here 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..