Smokin Joe

Dansbuds

GoodEnergyGrower

Be at peace Dan.  You are loved and respected by many.  May those of us still here carry the torch of light and love you showed.   One Love.

dragboatjeffy

@Smokin Joe, thanks for the link.

And If everyone can make sure to tell people that there are a lot more auctions coming.

Smoking Joe has more headed my way and I have had a lot of great folks like Ninefold, Kinetic.Baked beenz that have gear on route.

And private individuals that are sending in some more gear. I will try and have another batch listed friday.

And thanks to all those who have already donated, I will give you all a shout out as I list the gear.

Edited by dragboatjeffy

Coastal

Damn... sorry to hear this. Seemed last time I checked in here I first heard Dan’s illness had changed. Didn’t expect this news at all.

very sorry you guys, I know Dan was a huge part of the community and helped many people, and was very selfless in his giving of time , advice, genetics and praise helped grow the community in a time of high risk and persecution. 

Going to miss his presence here.

Orion

RIP Dan...you will be missed.

Smokin Joe
On 11/15/2018 at 6:49 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

@Smokin Joe, thanks for the link.

And If everyone can make sure to tell people that there are a lot more auctions coming.

Smoking Joe has more headed my way and I have had a lot of great folks like Ninefold, Kinetic.Baked beenz that have gear on route.

And private individuals that are sending in some more gear. I will try and have another batch listed friday.

And thanks to all those who have already donated, I will give you all a shout out as I list the gear.

Thank you brother for making this possible. No other bank I know of would put forth the kinda effort you and the glg crew put in for free. Y'all are awesome 👊 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 2

Ichabod Crane

I got a shipment confirmation from GLG for the ones I got.

Smokin Joe

Dans service is on the 25th if anyone in the  area would want to attend. 

shaggyballs

Crappy news, couldnt think of much to say.

Dansbuds was a super good grower, his frosty pics is what made me buy some gorilla bubble seeds.

I talked with him a bit and found him to be a fantastic person, we need more like him in this world, there are still some fine folks here, but he will be missed.

God Bless you Dansbuds!

May peace abound.

Shag

Edited by shaggyballs