Smokin Joe

Dansbuds

Smokin Joe

Don't really know where to put this so if anyone has a better spot feel free to move this.

as most of you know our friend and brother @dansbuds passed away tonight. 

There are so many good things to say about dan but all I can come up with right now is he was 1 hell of a good friend to me. Never got the chance to meet him but got to know him well enough that here is something missing now.

Aspen

Never met him either... Didn't need to Dan always felt at home on my phone... Wow.... I know... now it feels so heavy.... A lots missing.... How can you love and respect someone so much.... At such a distance... He earned it.... Its that simple...

Edited by Aspen

Ganja Ken

Dan was always nice to talk to and too damn humble if you ask me. Hell of a guy. I hope we can honour all he ever asked from us.

Aspen
5 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Don't really know where to put this so if anyone has a better spot feel free to move this.

@Smokin Joe it doesn't really matter where you put this.... I for one will cary and feel this for a long time as so many of us will... I know you will too...  It doesn't really matter where that is... I hope he knew how we felt about him...

TheMan13

I've been in a really bad place personally the past few months and have not processed Dan's illness well.  Many in the community have reached out to me personally to keep me posted along the way and I greatly appreciate that.  Dan was a good and longtime friend that I will miss dearly.  RIP kind sir, Godspeed my friend  ...

Smokin Joe
1 hour ago, Aspen said:

@Smokin Joe it doesn't really matter where you put this.... I for one will cary and feel this for a long time as so many of us will... I know you will too...  It doesn't really matter where that is... I hope he knew how we felt about him...

We had a mushy conversation about a week ago. He knew

dragboatjeffy

RIP Dan, And prayers for his family.

Much love to all my brothers here.

Edit and sisters!

Edited by dragboatjeffy

seymourbud

Have been online friends with Dansbud for almost 6 years.  He and Tony and their creation and testing of the Gorilla Bubble line over the years was so impressive to follow.  I always thought the Dan was an incredible grower and well thought out poster.  Helpful to a fault, but very supportive of all he engaged.  People like him don't come along often, I was blessed to have interacted with him the little as I did.  Hopefully he is going to a better place.  You will be missed Dan.

blues147

Its very easy to understand why Dan was liked so much by his peers, when I first joined this board knowing no one I reached out to Dan for some advice on similar crosses that I knew he had experience with to help me make a decision on what to buy, it was a very pleasant surprise when I received an answer from Dan that was both informative and thoughtful, sorry I didn't get to know you better sir. R.I.P.

imiubu

May his loved ones find comfort in each other as they now move forward without him.  Rest in peace brother Dan. 

I hope you find yourself in an eternal field of cannabis with an endless supply of seeds to plant.

Tynehead Tom

2018 has been a year of loss in my circles and it's been tough.

This news is sad. While i didn't know Dan that well I can see his impact clearly in the community with those he helped and shared his journey with.

my condolences to all those that were close with Dan.

aridbud

Indeed, he'll be missed. I thank him for his contributions to the cannabis world, even though I did not know him. Head bowed to all those that knew him. RIP.

Kind024

RIP Dansbud, I hope we get to meet on the flipside. :smileys-passing-joint:

Onward and upward brother,

kind