Howdy Ho

zombug

What up Y'all?

I know some of you. Some of you know me. I hope this place is jamming. I'll get a grow thread up as soon as these controls allow. 

For the mean time, to fill in some deets, I've relocated to a "legal" state, and am rocking some pheno hunting for next year's outdoor season. Right now I am about to flip some Cherry Lime OG (Black Lime/Cherry Limeade x Uncirculated OG/PSA), DeadHorse (Cookie Monster x Rootbeer bc2), Limepop5, Royal Kush 20, Pure Kush x Royal Kush 163, Sky Cuddler Double Kush, Black Lime Reserve f2, BLR Bro cut, Ghost OG, Creme Brulee toffee pheno, RK8 x RK8(LVRK x SourD), Deathstar, DeathCOAST, Motorbreath #15, and Long Valley Royal Kush. 

Tonight I am popping the following: Royal Kush 20, Caramel (chem91 x Butterscotch Hawaiian, sans g13), Orange Cookies x Nightmare OG, and (Pure Kush x Black Lime)f5's. 

Nice to meet you guys, and gals.

Much Love,

Bug

Greetings and welcome to the Lab @zombug, i recognize that name along with some others that have recently joined the Lab community. Good to see you again...the other site is down for good? No worries, you found a great place! I kinda like this one better, shhhhh....don't tell anyone.

That sounds like a grip of sifting...how many of each type are you looking through?

5 hours ago, Kind024 said:

That sounds like a grip of sifting...how many of each type are you looking through?

There was a slight delay with household shinanigans, so the seeds haven't been soaked yet. I am popping 10 Royal Kush, 10 Caramel, 8 of the Orange Cookies cross, and 17 Pure Kush x Black Lime

19 hours ago, zombug said:

There was a slight delay with household shinanigans, so the seeds haven't been soaked yet. I am popping 10 Royal Kush, 10 Caramel, 8 of the Orange Cookies cross, and 17 Pure Kush x Black Lime

It always helps to have everything in order before sowing the seed.

Best fo fortune for the sift, I hope you find a gem.

Will we get to follow along?

On 11/13/2018 at 12:40 PM, Kind024 said:

Will we get to follow along?

You bet. I may not do a full blown Grow Show, but I'll always throw up randoms as we progress. 

Archived