Cunfused Rhapsody

OrganicFarmer

Sorry to say I don’t have much for ya. There were a few grows going but they never got back with me on results. 

I have some info on mom & dad...gimme a bit & see if I can find the pics as well. 

• 4 months later...

I found a couple different phenos. I like the smells off these. One is like the orange hand cleaner and berry undertone. The other is straight berries. 

These were at day 39 in a one gallon pot of organic soil watered with a blumat.

IMG_0206.thumb.JPG.9291aa286e49474ba1c140ede6d1eeec.JPG

IMG_0223.thumb.JPG.6cd76fd6a97195549d485a3307500ffa.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Limos said:

Looking nice ! Terp profiles holding the same? 

Thanks man. I can't wait to run these again. 1 did throw a male flower and got removed a week and a half ago. She's almost ready to use.  I have 3 female and 3 male backups. I didn't have them labeled when I took the cuts so I'm not sure who's who. I'll have to run them to tell. I also found a seed in the red pheno. It's probably from the C99 male I had that was flowering. I can't wait to see what pops out of that. Terps are still there. One's definitely like a sweet fruit candy with a hint of musk. The other I'm still getting the orange hand cleaner.  I need to look tomorrow with a loupe and check on the clarity of the heads. They were starting to get milky 2 days ago.

19 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Beautiful job bro

@Slick rick Thanks for stopping and spreading some love.

3 hours ago, unregistered190 said:

Nicely done 👌

@unregistered190 These are getting ran again for sure.

1 hour ago, imiubu said:

The fall colored fans lend a little extra splendor at the finish imo.

Buds are lovely also 🙂

Orange and berries... yumm!

@imiubu I do love seeing those beautiful fall colors! I can't wait to try them out. The smells are incredible.

So they're hanging. I chopped them before the lights could come on before day 56. There are a few amber, mostly cloudy, and a few clear trichs. After they're dry and I test them out I'll know if it was the right time for sure. I big leafed them and hung them. Nice rock solid flowers on the purple one. Not as tight on the red one. Next time they'll be ran in 5g or larger pots to see the full potential.

Guest Stewart169
On 3/30/2019 at 6:23 PM, OrganicFarmer said:

I found a couple different phenos. I like the smells off these. One is like the orange hand cleaner and berry undertone. The other is straight berries. 

These were at day 39 in a one gallon pot of organic soil watered with a blumat.

IMG_0206.thumb.JPG.9291aa286e49474ba1c140ede6d1eeec.JPG

IMG_0223.thumb.JPG.6cd76fd6a97195549d485a3307500ffa.JPG

In a one gallon pot !  Bravo !!

3 hours ago, Stewart169 said:

In a one gallon pot !  Bravo !!

Thank you, the key is to keep the soil at the optimum moisture level. Blumats make that pretty easy!

55 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

I agree nice work here!

And I didn't even use anything out of a bottle! I smoked a little of her sister and she burns away to a white ash without even being cured. Pretty potent for being picked 10 days early.

• 1 month later...

It's a toss up, but I think this is my favorite pheno of the bunch. She smells like fruit loops/grape bubblegum. Has a kushy type of heavy smoke to her. Nice effects. Tight flowers.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a6b9.thumb.jpg.054f4f5252e5a20f1391b6e6f94436e1.jpg

Archived