zoot

Happy birthday Knucklehead Bob

zoot

@knucklehead bob happy birthday :beer:

:smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

shaggy

Hey buddy happy birthday dude!

Hope it is a great one, you only turn 21 once ya know!:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by shaggyballs

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

knucklehead bob
53 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

you only turn 21 once ya know

This will make my third run at 21 🤪

shaggy

They say the third time is the charm!😉

Oh BTW the wife says happy bithday young man!

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

3rdCoaster

Happy Birthday @knucklehead bob.  Hope you have a great day and many more to come.  

"You are never lost.  Follow your breath to take you home."