Gorilla Bubble bx1f1

blues147

I've done a very poor job with seeds thru the summer months, I'd like to blame it on the heat, but I'm sure it reflects on my daily attention to things. One of these seedlings

took a turn for the worse from yesterday to today, wondering what peeps think of my problem here, is this a humidity problem caused by the way I have these in an open

tub. I've never experienced this but perhaps I've just been lucky.

DSC00216.JPG

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00213.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Akss, those pic's look great, I want me some of that for sure, got a few clones off one of those seedlings, hopefully its a female, might just have to buy some more of that gb.

I bought the bx1f1's hoping for a better shot at the sour bubble pheno's.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, blues147 said:

I've done a very poor job with seeds thru the summer months, I'd like to blame it on the heat, but I'm sure it reflects on my daily attention to things. One of these seedlings

took a turn for the worse from yesterday to today, wondering what peeps think of my problem here, is this a humidity problem caused by the way I have these in an open

tub. I've never experienced this but perhaps I've just been lucky.

DSC00216.JPG

On 11/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, blues147 said:

What became of this poor little one?

Got my fingers crossed for ya to.keep us posted. I kept two glue leaners tall and stretchy. Ive ran that one a few times. But got the newest one  at 6 weeks now and seem to have a little more bulk to it and larger bracts. But the smell is very sweet i cant stop touching it and sniffing my fingers for hours lol hopefully theres some resin left on it when its done lol

Archived