Walt posts whatever

Guest waltersobchak

Guest waltersobchak

Day Whatever - feeling defeated

Hermi damage was a lot worse than expected. What I though was ripening buds/color on the shoreline was actually the beginning and ripening of seeds. Guess I know what that looks like now 😕 Everything else started throwing nanners. The only thing to survive seemingly unscathed is the silver haze #1. 

Not feeling too confident now about the next flower run thats lined up. 

Man that is so sad to hear, your work looked great and pic's were also. I'm sure that will never happen again. I've had some pretty bad screw ups the last year so I know how it feels.

Guest knucklehead bob
1 hour ago, waltersobchak said:

Day Whatever - feeling defeated

Hermi damage was a lot worse than expected.

Yeah it really sucks but keep your head up @waltersobchak , we've all had these kind of set-backs at one time or another  :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Guest imiubu

Dang that sucks.  Most often, experience is the best teacher.  Those are some beautiful buds and I'm sure will smoke just fine.

Learn from this and ... move on... your youngin's need ya now 🙂

Got to chalk it up to learning and keep on going @waltersobchak , every time something goes wrong with my grow I get really frustrated but move on and try not to repeat the same mistake twice. Good vibes out to you on this next run!

Archived