Gg4 x 3 headed dragon

Guest Paulie73

Guest Paulie73

Blood pheno after I trimmed her and transplanted to a 5 gal pot.   I’m going to top her soon. I want to get some more branching so I can get a few cuttings.  

A1B337C5-9C91-4BF8-A1AA-0C4B3C28D9B3.jpeg

Guest Oldproseeds

Going great And WELCOME brother Paulie73!!

Fat indica leaf happy as heck so far good job....

i have the Dragons Blood x Sensi Star not to bad indica types,

yours bleed black/purple though really looking like true BLOOD wooo!

Op

😉

Guest Paulie73
4 hours ago, Oldproseeds said:

Going great And WELCOME brother Paulie73!!

Fat indica leaf happy as heck so far good job....

i have the Dragons Blood x Sensi Star not to bad indica types,

yours bleed black/purple though really looking like true BLOOD wooo!

Op

😉

Thanks 🙂.  It’s really weird because when I first make a cut it really looks like blood.  Even when I took cuttings and trimmed the tips of the leafs it bleed.  I can’t wait to see what the flowers look like.   

Do any of yours have the blood trait?  

Guest Paulie73

I got the blood pheno topped and took some cuttings.   I got 2 weeks before there’s room in the flower tent and I’m thinking crap she’s going to be to big for this little veg box by then.  

E3743BD1-41F1-40E3-ADF6-88DA8A660E20.jpeg

• 4 months later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

So do you have a smoke report? One is prob not needed as those genetics rock! Looking forward to these soon! Thx

• 3 months later...
Guest Paulie73
On 3/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, Mountain Wizard said:

So do you have a smoke report? One is prob not needed as those genetics rock! Looking forward to these soon! Thx

A little late getting back to you but better late than never.  

the gg4 x 3 headed dragon turned out some big potent buds.  The high is very nice, it’s a nice heady and energetic buzz and at the same time it’s relaxing if that makes sense.   It’s good for being active or just chilling at home.   The flavor is like a sweet skunk and the smell is skunk dankness.  It’s the kind of weed that when I’d open the jar to snatch a bud it would smell my whole house up.  Very loud 

Guest Mountain Wizard

Thanks! How ironic I kept smelling strong weed smell in my house which I shouldn't be, and realized a half hour later it was coming from a spot on my arm where I brushed up against one of these while watering! Looking ng forward to it! Much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mountain Wizard

IMG_20190725_104552603.thumb.jpg.b729ecbd272187b144cc16afba178fc0.jpgSoooo, just found out another identity from the mix up in the spring. I have blood! Was an early tester and quick dried, but I tell you what, it's some slap your face strong sativa! I let a pink lemonade float a little pollen around the room a few weeks back and have some big seeds almost ready. Guess they'll be Pink Gorilla Dragon! 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Paulie73
9 hours ago, Morbidly_OG said:

beautiful plant, that.  Any smoke report?

Thanks.   It was a nice hybrid that gave you a nice body buzz but still had some heady sativa that made you relaxed but not tired.  Smelled skunky with citrus chemy flavors.   Very nice plant and I grew cuttings for almost a year before I gave the mother away.   👍 

Archived