Greetings from the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Guest GUAM_420

Guest GUAM_420

For the LOVE of Cannabis and its healing is what brought me here. I live on a tiny island called Guam. We are a US territory, English is our first language and proud citizens of the United States. 

Currently we are struggling with the legal processes of putting our Cannabis laws in place. We have so many veterans on island that suffer from PTSD as well as countless others that could benefit from the healing powers of cannabis. Hopefully we shall be able to provide compassionate care for those who have been patiently waiting. 

I will eventually be posting more in the future. Simply wanted to wish everyone in here the very best. 

Kind Regards, 

Jason 👍🏾

Just sharing a link with you folks in case you would like to know what we are currently dealing with. 

https://www.civilized.life/articles/medical-marijuana-legalized-in-guam

Welcome @GUAM_420 to the Lab!!   Good luck to you and your community in getting a proper legalization.   Veterans as well as the people should have access to what nature provides us that does nothing but heal.  Be well!   1Love

Welcome @GUAM_420  :joint:

Wow, your little island is stunningly beautiful. 

Only 12 hrs out of LA with a connection in Hawaii? 

hmmm... I've been thinking about relocating, maybe this is the place to be?

I hope your mmj law gets implemented very soon and people can get their medicine.

Geesh, maybe some of the Labs that closed down in MI should think of relocating, hmmm.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived