SSDD pics!

Guest R. Burns

Guest R. Burns

@3rdCoaster psyched for you man! The SSDD is such a great strain. I know you will like them. I have been growing a handful a year for the last 5-6 yrs. Every one has been outstanding. One of my most consistent strains. Enjoy dude! Pics when you're ready, I hope!☺

Guest 3rdCoaster

Every person that comments on SSDD says about the same thing.   Excellent flowers, high on their list of loved strains.

I just stripped them at the flip.  Pictures of the bare naked ladies tonight or tomorrow.

Guest 3rdCoaster

Nice.   I  was expecting more lankiness.   However my ladies are showing very tight nodes and strong vertical branching staying close to the main stalk.

Guest R. Burns

@3rdCoaster Nope! The stack up good! Really good hybrid cross. Really constant! Even in the f1s. The one above is from f2 stock that I made.  F1s or F2s, all very similar. The parents just really took to each other. Perfect match!

I've got a few SSDD, and few crosses with it too that I look forward to running.   Cherry Sunshine, Rasberry Sunshine, Pineapple Chunk x SSDD from our own @72Tundra,  and Dead Pres OG to name a few!

Guest 3rdCoaster

It appears that I only have two females going into flower, the third was a male, and now that my  memory has been jogged it was culled ....no pics of him.

I'd like them to be a bit greener going in.  Now, I ❤️ coco coir...but this batch  did not charge well and there is some mag def. and ph is out of whack....got some leaf twist.  They are getting a foliar before lights on and slightly ramped up feed levels...should be better in just a few days.  Anyhow...

SSDD 1IMG_20181013_183835.thumb.jpg.2828b120367ec529a88b6707899a15d9.jpg         IMG_20181013_184448.thumb.jpg.c8037a6591f074fb873e9d4a5be1d642.jpg

SSDD 2IMG_20181013_184134.thumb.jpg.5c4b8c9cef41f747fce13384f61f4836.jpg  IMG_20181013_184444.thumb.jpg.e48c60e96e44ca040e57dc7409a203a8.jpg

Guest dawn patrol

Got 7 of these unsexed and vegging right now.  Planned to open pollinate and make F2's and spread the love.

Heard nothing but good things about SSDD, I'm really looking forward to playing around with this one.

• 1 year later...

Archived