Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

There maybe some seeds, seeded BB3 flowers and cuts floating around Hash Bash somewhere this year, or that may just be a cruel April Fool's Day joke  ;-)~

46th Hash Bash by TROG.jpg

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nub said:

I will be there..ill be rocking my trump superman shirt😂😂

That's pretty brave in Ann Arbor brother.  You may get maced by some U of M students in their safe space ;-)~

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty excited to flower this cut out soon! Think I might hit her with archives pie face male...  the joints I tried tasted amazing though. Honestly can't wait!

nice grow and stoked to see how your s1 project works out!

Guest dansbuds
On 2/9/2017 at 11:42 AM, TheMan13 said:

Just make sure to know your source brother, as there have been some fake BB3 cuts passed around Michigan this past year or so.  It was a bone of contention over on ICmag during my first run.  Dude accused me of running the fake until labs came back on what he was passing as BB3.

Hopefully these Bruce Banner #3 fem seeds will be available for donation through GLG by this spring if you're game to take that route ;-)~  

yeah i got one of those fakes ..... its a legit BB , but its not the BB3

TM13 I have only been trying to land this cut for 2 years lol. I think my cuts have been flowered out before they got sent to be sure they were the real bb3. It seems something always comes up and it doesn't get sent befor it gets to big. I'm coming to a town near you in June. Guess I'll hold out till then for the cut and sneak up on it lol

2 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

TM13 I have only been trying to land this cut for 2 years lol. I think my cuts have been flowered out before they got sent to be sure they were the real bb3. It seems something always comes up and it doesn't get sent befor it gets to big. I'm coming to a town near you in June. Guess I'll hold out till then for the cut and sneak up on it lol

I feel ya Joe,

I chased that AJ Sour cut for like 8 years before Somebody really kind dropped it on me...

Hopefully @TheMan13 made a bunch of these for the lab..But they sound like a limited production number.

Guest dansbuds
2 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

you & me both !!! :(

just like that damn chaquita banana cut .....

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hopefully @TheMan13 made a bunch of these for the lab..But they sound like a limited production number.

I'm still unsure of the actual production of this project, but have become more confident in it's success as time passes.  Although, I should have a good idea in the next couple of weeks.  Other than a commitment to a donation drive for the Justice Project, my Z-Labs family takes priority.  You've provided guidance and encouragement up to this point and I will rely on your feedback and hopefully some pics/journals going forward in my research and development of these genetics.   I will be looking for some BB3 x Apollo 13 testers in the near future as well ;-)~

BB3S1seeds.thumb.jpg.24f45eb0cd01da4ccd05e0c402a438ef.jpg

58bdde38b6513_TheJusticeProject.thumb.jpg.d1864cf61b64775b0a2624e1e42d4e77.jpg

2 hours ago, dansbuds said:

you & me both !!! :(

just like that damn chaquita banana cut .....

Yeah I think I may have stepped on my own dick with that 1. Haven't heard back since I asked if he would include it.

I should have took him up when he first offered before it got tested. 

Guest dansbuds
1 hour ago, Smokin Joe said:

Yeah I think I may have stepped on my own dick with that 1. Haven't heard back since I asked if he would include it.

I should have took him up when he first offered before it got tested. 

yeah his attitude seems to have changed a bit over the last couple years sense he got big . it happens i guess . weird how they forget about the good folks that helped them get some of their "elites" like GG4 & My BX6 . he was the first one i ever passed GG4 to ......

@dansbuds

I saw a guy on Michigan budgrader hocking a "Dansbuds " cut of something or another..lol.

said he had a screenshot of your PM to him proving the validity of his cut....SMH

dude upassing killer cuts around?

lolz

6 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

@dansbuds

I saw a guy on Michigan budgrader hocking a "Dansbuds " cut of something or another..lol.

said he had a screenshot of your PM to him proving the validity of his cut....SMH

dude upassing killer cuts around?

lolz

I seen one on craigslist for Dans DMT I think.  Haha

Guest dansbuds

I've had pretty good luck finding a keeper pheno or 2 in some seeds i've dropped in the last couple years . plus i made a couple crosses that produced some nice phenos .

What the hell am I going to get listed.  Look man this is Ichabod legit fake Bruce Banner #3 cut.  I tell you it is the real fake stuff.

Guest dansbuds
5 minutes ago, Ichabod Crane said:

What the hell am I going to get listed.  Look man this is Ichabod legit fake Bruce Banner #3 cut.  I tell you it is the real fake stuff.

lol :)

24 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Dude seems like he has a chip on his shoulders didn't care for sour dubbs but sometime hype gets u

lol i didn't care for sour dubb either , but thats neither here nor there :)

• Zoot featured this topic

Archived