Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

Guest dansbuds
On 12/16/2016 at 6:54 AM, Smokin Joe said:

Yeah seedpac had cuts a few months ago. Guess mine is in flower by now lol. Gonna have to hit em up again.

Joe , do you have this cut ?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Where are you around Doozy?

I am in near Naples on Christmas vacation right now.

This place is horrid for finding bud..

I was able to get some locally grown weed.

Its green and good.

I got this from a co-worker who lives down here over the winter.

I was looking for the Florida Triangle kush, to no avail.

This place sucks for street sales!!!

(Yea Naples is full of rich old retired people) no offense meant on that comment. I'm sure its not that easy down there on the street.  Shit green still floats around these parts so you really gotta know someone if your trying to get medical grade. or get lucky.. 

I'm in the Bay Area about 3 hr's north of you little younger of a crowd up here. 

You shouldn't have any problems finding a golf course down there though. :D

Good luck let me know if you make it up my way. Where are you visiting from?

• 1 month later...

Here's some pics of the colloidal silver sprayed branches of my Bruce Banner #3 plants that have formed many singular pollen sacks along with some scraggly flowers.  These pollen sack pics were taken about four weeks into flower:

BB3nanner2.thumb.jpg.0703014c7f46b2f03f224f3f9f7f3ec9.jpg

BB3nanner.thumb.jpg.0b154750b8dfc883acfe3c28d76be189.jpg

These are some of the untreated Bruce Banner #3 flowers taken at about 5 weeks into flower that I hope those pollen sacks will impregnate:

5896de8bd1d9e_BB3flowersat5wks.thumb.jpg.4362c0b8544afee2692b03053dedbfbd.jpg

How many seeds should I expect to be donating to the Justice Project this spring?

Bruce banner fems?

I would guess that those would be pretty popular.

Just a couple of side questions@TheMan13.

I thought Seeds usually take 4 weeks to get fully ripe once the plants has been pollinated.

How long does your BB#3 take to flower?

Did you start your donor clone flowering before you started flowering out your clones that you intend to be seed moms?

I have spoken with several Autoflower breeders who make mostly feminized seeds in order to gain the knowledge needed to not fuck up my Automatic Cinderella project If and when I start it.

They all claimed to start flowering and spraying your pollen donor clone two weeks before flipping the seed moms to flower.

That Way you have ample time to collect pollen from stubborn to reverse females.

thanks

Just had a thought and a couple of questions.

Those will be a huge hit..

Ilyn I have pollinated girls late in flower with no problems. Ya just have to let the buds get over ripe. You can even add a little extra n to keep em alive longer and there is no need to flush when making seeds imho

I prefer pollinating later in flower IMO you get a better seed yield but as smokin Joe said you gotta let em go a bit longer. Good beans and good oil material ;) 

This is my first shot at this, so I'm no expert.  I tagged an upper branch of each adult plant and began spraying daily with colloidal silver two weeks prior to flower and continued spraying daily in flower.  I would usually chop Bruce Banner #3 at nine weeks, but will let these ladies go north of ten.  The pollen sacks do not look like much, but with hundreds present I'm hoping they get the job done.

I saw DarkHorse Genetics is working on a reverse of their own today on Instagram, but oddly that of Gorilla Glue #4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQKLJ7Llr0F56ix-B_LxdTGcEHEP60SFBoymug0/?taken-by=darkhorsegenetics

"darkhorsegeneticsIt's all in the Adams apple.. she's a dude.. or at least we reversed her to be a dude.. Gorilla Glue #4 reversed for authorized @ggstrains fem seed coming soon 🍾 #DarkHorseGenetics #GorillaGlueFems"

They must know I've got Bruce Banner #3 covered ;-)~

@TheMan13 i was beggining to wonder if you had some skills..skills you got good sir😂😂😂...but no seriously..seed pac had this cut? I wonder why i never seen it in the line up..i picked up my cuts from them around april..bummer..i was after this(still am). Picture perfect plants by the way...i always heard that the finished nugs of banner #3 didnt look like much, they dont..but judging by that lab report..they pack the punch associated with it.

Just now, Smokin Joe said:

I don't get why they are making gg4 s1's. that was done almost 5 years ago and the market got flooded with em. Still available I think

$$$

Seriously though.

There are thousands of Cannabis varietals.

Holy cow..There seems to be a never ending stream of crosses..

Yeah but to me there is always room for improvement and you not gonna do it without crossing. And I when ya see 30% gorilla bubble that proves my theory.

12 hours ago, Nub said:

@TheMan13 i was beggining to wonder if you had some skills..skills you got good sir😂😂😂...but no seriously..seed pac had this cut? I wonder why i never seen it in the line up..i picked up my cuts from them around april..bummer..i was after this(still am). Picture perfect plants by the way...i always heard that the finished nugs of banner #3 didnt look like much, they dont..but judging by that lab report..they pack the punch associated with it.

I've known many good growers that have struggled with cloning, growing and flowering this strain and many that have let her go for their own reasons.  I guess she carries a lot of the same traits that her mother (OG Kush) gets knocked for.  Bruce Banner #3 has not only become one of my all time favorite strains and effective medicine, it also holds my personal gram per watt and THC % lab records.  That said, I would not run her in a low wattage (<50 watts per square foot) garden or recommend to a novice grower.

If you're still looking to give BB3 a go, I'm sure SeedPAC can still hook you up ;-)~

19 hours ago, TheMan13 said:

I've known many good growers that have struggled with cloning, growing and flowering this strain and many that have let her go for their own reasons.  I guess she carries a lot of the same traits that her mother (OG Kush) gets knocked for.  Bruce Banner #3 has not only become one of my all time favorite strains and effective medicine, it also holds my personal gram per watt and THC % lab records.  That said, I would not run her in a low wattage (<50 watts per square foot) garden or recommend to a novice grower.

If you're still looking to give BB3 a go, I'm sure SeedPAC can still hook you up ;-)~

Are you discretly calling me a novice😂😂😂 j/k..money is tight..and well...seed pac is expensive af..but..if its available in june..ill prolly snag her up.

1 hour ago, Nub said:

Are you discretly calling me a novice😂😂😂 j/k..money is tight..and well...seed pac is expensive af..but..if its available in june..ill prolly snag her up.

Just make sure to know your source brother, as there have been some fake BB3 cuts passed around Michigan this past year or so.  It was a bone of contention over on ICmag during my first run.  Dude accused me of running the fake until labs came back on what he was passing as BB3.

Hopefully these Bruce Banner #3 fem seeds will be available for donation through GLG by this spring if you're game to take that route ;-)~  

• Zoot featured this topic

Archived