zoot

Tokyo is a cross between the incredibly rare Blue Orca cut (‘71 Kandahar x ‘76 Thai- from Brotherhood of Eternal Love), crossed to Gorilla Biscuit. Tokyo was specifically designed to help with trigeminal neuralgia which is notoriously difficult to treat. Blue Orca has proven to be excellent at treating this unfortunate nerve pain and combining it with the painkilling, muscle relaxing, and stress relieving attributes of Gorilla Biscuit we have created a very effective treatment. Besides the physical pain relief, Tokyo will melt your stress away, including PTSD! Top-shelf quality with commercial yields, Tokyo has a legitimate place in any garden.

550FAD61-3DF0-4A29-97EB-4796C9E4C497.thumb.jpeg.122e2a3e9726f59c8ecb473d64ec39af.jpeg

CA8D9DE2-7737-4444-A4D4-098CAFB55067.thumb.jpeg.27e0454059611acd5f4b82378c26c82c.jpeg

All 10 of these seeds went into the dirt this morning. It’s always exciting to grow something new.

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

zoot
1 hour ago, Bugman said:

toyko sounds killer

Yes they do

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

zoot

I have 8 of the 10 going 👍🏼

image.thumb.jpg.f3b29fdbf1b9e407f9872f999fb5911d.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.be8200b2cdb596e27572808ab1fb973b.jpg

Enoch Warlock

So glad to see you running these @zoot  They are in the top 5 on my current wish list.  Might buy a couple of packs as a X-Mas present to myself with the new @Useful seeds that are about to drop.  Not sure which Useful crosses I am going to buy, just buying them to get the 79 Christmas Tree freebies hahahahaha

I already got Star Dawg F4 and Pre-91?  Black Domina that way.  Why are they giving away stable breeding stock as freebies?  Seems like it should be the other way around...

Any way, pulling up a chair for this one!  Looking great so far!

Edited by Enoch Warlock
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

zoot

I’ve got them all repotted just waiting on sex before final repot and flower. I will be taking cuts of these and looking for male donors. 

Coastal

Ha ha I have been buying useful’s seeds for the freebies too... bought 4 packs to get 2 of tranquil elephantizer f2’s.. 

always really wanted to try these aswell, really stoked to hear how they do! The description sounds amazing, hope they do well for you!

shaggy

I get a bunch of jaw pain, and some serious headaches along with that.

I spoke with a guy over at ICM about these.

Breeder or friend of breeder, not sure??

I forget the name now, but he told me the same thing.

They were breeding for that sort of thing.

Man if I could get just a small amount of relief on the bad days it would be a big bonus.

I have to get me some, I saw that they have them at GLG so they are easy to grab.

Looking forward to seeing these grown out.

Been awhile, so I hope they are still going.

I will grab a beer and look around.:beer:

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

zoot
11 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

I get a bunch of jaw pain, and some serious headaches along with that.

I spoke with a guy over at ICM about these.

Breeder or friend of breeder, not sure??

I forget the name now, but he told me the same thing.

They were breeding for that sort of thing.

Man if I could get just a small amount of relief on the bad days it would be a big bonus.

I have to get me some, I saw that they have them at GLG so they are easy to grab.

Looking forward to seeing these grown out.

Been awhile, so I hope they are still going.

I will grab a beer and look around.:beer:

I ended up with 4 females, I just took cuttings today and put them into flower. They are about 3’ tall going in.

zoot

Yes this turned out disappointing I say.

Although the flowers looked good they lacked any potency and weren’t worth keeping around.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..