Bodhimian Rhapsody

Guest natesgrow

Man you got some pollen flying 4sho lol

i was cleaning out the tent earlier & I felt like I was scrubbing a peep show booth...fucking spooge everywhere. 

Very cool keeping these going. If possible maybe you could set Bodhi a sack of seeds aside if you have a good amount. 

Gotta get ya that GM male when the time comes to bring it on home. 

Guest natesgrow

Thinking it's going to be a week of cleaning just to be almost certain I got it all. 

I definitely think a sack for Bodhi will definitely be possible out of this run. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest natesgrow

#4@#2 came down, going to do a quick germ test then the first batch is done, still have two left finishing out as they were put into flower a week later. Definitely full of beans.20170513_114445.thumb.jpg.5713f93a782bb2804a38c9b03f7ef1eb.jpg20170513_114434.thumb.jpg.a2d447084b2f8d976986dece2b67f1a0.jpg

Guest imiubu

Beans!  Yay!

It's so exciting to watch the process of breeding by this updating fashion.

I imagine the day to day of it is rather uneventful and I understand that it takes time, space and patience.

I know I will never do this but I do dig experiencing it vicariously for sure.

Well done nate, congratulations.

Archived