OrganicFarmer

Norml Endorses Amendment 2 in Missouri

OrganicFarmer

I'm working on a plan with my friend out of Washington to get the business plan and to get everything looked at by lawyers. We already have had a hemp law on the books since '14 or '16. So I'm thinking start building rooms and run some 20:1 CBD to be under the 1% law. That way things would already be set and checked, then just plug and play! He has an I502 license so that helps with the plan and if there's a lottery he's been through it before.

stric9

So glad it was amendment 2 that passed. Best of luck with your endeavors. Will be obtaining a medical card and care gives card as soon as legally possible myself

OrganicFarmer
5 hours ago, stric9 said:

So glad it was amendment 2 that passed. Best of luck with your endeavors. Will be obtaining a medical card and care gives card as soon as legally possible myself

@stric9 glad to see a fellow Missourian on here. I’m getting my med card and caregiver card as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..